Silent Doc and PDF Exploits
by federalman - January 21, 2020 at 01:36 PM
Hello There, I am selling to you Silent doc and PDF Exploit.

its needless to tell the ugly experiences you might have gone through with scammers and fakers taking away your money and giving you nothing or gives you a shit thats not working. all this happens because this
bastards will never give you product first and also will not give you a chance to test their product before
paying for it.

i want to bridge the gap of buyers getting a real tested working exploits. by this i deliver product to customer
firstly, and allow customer to test product and confirm product works OK before paying for it.

i believe this way is the best way every real ready-to-buy customers will appreciate.
no upfront payment!. you get the product , test it confirm its working before paying.

Available Exploits are
Silent Doc exploit : Works on window 7,8,10 and on word 2010,2013, 2016 tested respectfully. price is: $700
Silent PDF Exploit:  Works on window 7,8,10 and on Adobe DC versions price $900

Ready-to-buy customers can contact me on ICQ: 564336  or telegram: @alexxploit
Do I have to port forward to listen in?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-accounting / scamming (GodShot, PoxLox, magpie1, ayamtan, shaddygirl) If you believe this to be incorrect please file an appeal.
(January 28, 2020 at 06:40 PM)shaddygirl Wrote: Do I have to port forward to listen in?

no you don't need to portforward. exploit is used to make your .exe file to be .pdf or .doc , for better spreading.
Do you sell lifetime builder or the period of the license is limited?
What CVEs are exploited?
(January 29, 2020 at 03:28 AM)federalman Wrote:
(January 28, 2020 at 06:40 PM)shaddygirl Wrote: Do I have to port forward to listen in?

no you don't need to portforward. exploit is used to make your .exe file to be .pdf or .doc , for better spreading.

wow! sounds cool. Will be back to make a purchase
Ban Reason: Multi-accounting / scamming (GodShot, PoxLox, magpie1, ayamtan, shaddygirl) If you believe this to be incorrect please file an appeal.
(January 29, 2020 at 10:37 PM)k1ng0fn0th1ng Wrote: Do you sell lifetime builder or the period of the license is limited?
What CVEs are exploited?

License are 3 months.  with weekly updates.

CVE-2019-0541, CVE-2019-0585

(January 31, 2020 at 01:08 AM)shaddygirl Wrote:
(January 29, 2020 at 03:28 AM)federalman Wrote:

wow! sounds cool. Will be back to make a purchase

Ok. hopping to give a good service to you.
be careful with this guy!!!!!
(February 04, 2020 at 12:30 AM)ccpower Wrote: be careful with this guy!!!!!

What did he do? Have you dealt with him before?
He is a fucking ripper, don't even try to buy anything from him....
(February 04, 2020 at 04:09 PM)ccpower Wrote: He is a fucking ripper, don't even try to buy anything from him....

and where is your proof sir ? 
can you give us a proof of me doing any business with you at anytime ?
also show proof of payment to me etc ?
(February 05, 2020 at 06:23 AM)federalman Wrote:
(February 04, 2020 at 04:09 PM)ccpower Wrote: He is a fucking ripper, don't even try to buy anything from him....

STFU! you Prick. Show your sales thread.  I don't want to say the entire details, but I am waiting here and if someone will not listen and go ahead to deal with you, they will surely come back here to cry out like me.
(February 05, 2020 at 03:15 PM)ccpower Wrote:
(February 05, 2020 at 06:23 AM)federalman Wrote:

STFU! you Prick. Show your sales thread.  I don't want to say the entire details, but I am waiting here and if someone will not listen and go ahead to deal with you, they will surely come back here to cry out like me.

stop this already. if you do not have any deal with me before and have not use my service. stop talking bad on my sales thread. this is sales trashing and unacceptable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Zombie Bot V12.3 (Year 2020) - 1200+ Exploits, 3000+ Shells,Hack Smtp &Cpanel sandipan63 3 299 August 08, 2020 at 04:11 PM
Last Post: sandipan63
Custom Silent Miner (XMR) slanderstalented 1 582 July 20, 2020 at 08:17 AM
Last Post: slrtrade123
Buy a PDF file bill Biatestkonim 2 200 April 21, 2020 at 03:14 PM
Last Post: Biatestkonim