Should vaping be banned?
by beanj1738 - November 10, 2019 at 10:10 AM
With so many countries recently putting a ban on vapes while cigarettes are still legal, is it fair for vaping to be banned?
Not at all, I'm biased 'cos I still use vaping after I quit smoking. But the media knows it's THC cartridge related now and they're still making out as if it's normal nicotine vapes. Banning it outright just pushes people back to smoking full time.
normal vaping or weed?????????
I get them trying to keep kids off the stuff but if you 18 you should get to choose what you do to your body

Vape got me off Reds  Now people don't bitch about my clothes stinkin
I don't think vaping should be banned at all. It's such an overreaction, about 10 people die due to using knock-off products and everyone goes crazy. However when millions of people die every year due to legitimate controlled and regulated products no one bats an eye.
no cuz if ma country do that then i wiil´nt be kool anymore :(((((((((((((
It was banned in my country recently and i felt it was outright stupid to do so

Smoking itself is legal but vaping is not just sounds idiotic, either ban both or let them be legal (with proper laws )
(November 11, 2019 at 09:02 AM)beanj1738 Wrote: It was banned in my country recently and i felt it was outright stupid to do so

Smoking itself is legal but vaping is not just sounds idiotic, either ban both or let them be legal (with proper laws )

So what happened after?
Banned in bars/clubs like cigarettes would be ok with me. Not in general though
(November 11, 2019 at 02:56 PM)troubled Wrote: Banned in bars/clubs like cigarettes would be ok with me. Not in general though

Isn't this the case already? Has been pretty much the entire time. I know it doesn't stop idiots from trying still though.
not at all i think people can do what ever they want!
No not at all. The people wanting the banning of vapes don't understand enough about them. For example, the people dying from vaping supposedly are using black market carts with Vitamin E used as a thickener.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
which databse should I unlock? insicariushd 6 159 1 hour ago
Last Post: ChunkButter
Should i open a scam report? Ringer 7 331 November 21, 2021 at 01:11 AM
Last Post: John McAfee
POLL - - Should I do this? Hexikos 10 432 October 30, 2021 at 04:37 AM
Last Post: 0w0