Should i open a scam report?
by Ringer - November 19, 2021 at 01:04 PM
Hello guys,
I've had a bad experience with a user in here and i wanted to hear your opinion on whether or not make a scam report.

I contacted the user on telegram (he didn't know who i was) for Crypto combolist from a specific country
He said he has that and he'll sell them to me for $1200, then he proceeded to ask me who i was on RF
Once i disclosed my identity, he changed the price to $600 for both the files that he was willing to sell me.

I asked if he could comment on the hit rate or if he could give me some sample (i informed him that i'm ok with paying for the samples), He refused and said he doesn't give out samples, and he doesn't know the hit rate.

I asked for the origin of the combo (which sites are they from), he replied "it's a mix of crypto websites", this was a red flag for me and made it seem as he didn't know what he was selling.

I waited a few days then i said ok i'll take both files for $500 instead of the $600 he offered. At first he said yes but then a problem occurs he said that he only will give me 100K lines for $500. I quoted his message where he said $600 for both files, then he said no he meant just 100K lines.

After that i told him ok, let's use a middle man to check with anti-public. He immediately deleted the chat, when i confronted him on why he deleted the chat, he said that i'm the one who deleted it and that i'm a time waster.

This user has been given a negative reputation by some of his client who stated that the leads they're selling aren't crypto related at all.

What do you guys think?
Technically he did not scam you, attmpted to maybe but, as far as I read no transaction actually took place, therefore the most you could really do is have this thread just for knowledge purposes to warn others of his sketchy tendencies.
@Ringer let staff decide if it is an attempted scam or not (attempts are also bannable).
Waiting on the user getting a 'banned for scamming' slapped on their posts :D
(November 19, 2021 at 05:28 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Waiting on the user getting a 'banned for scamming' slapped on their posts :D
We managed to solve the issue, this thread might have helped :D
(November 19, 2021 at 05:31 PM)Ringer Wrote:
(November 19, 2021 at 05:28 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Waiting on the user getting a 'banned for scamming' slapped on their posts :D
We managed to solve the issue, this thread might have helped :D

Gotta love this forum and how it's finger on the pulse for dealing with scammers, they need to GTFO
I would just give a neg rep with an explanation because you haven't actually bought anything,
just an annoying waste of time I guess.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 5 Days (4d, 18h, 22m remaining).
Ban Reason: Flaming.
"He refused and said he doesn't give out samples, and he doesn't know the hit rate"
"it's a mix of crypto websites"
so many red flags

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
which databse should I unlock? insicariushd 2 100 4 hours ago
Last Post: Gustav0x
Selling Goldsvet 8.2 - Full open source code Jon Sina 1 224 November 02, 2021 at 04:43 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter
POLL - - Should I do this? Hexikos 10 430 October 30, 2021 at 04:37 AM
Last Post: 0w0