Should I invest in Litecoin?
by UkrainAnonym - May 11, 2021 at 12:57 PM
Hard to say. Once upon a time it was very promising as an alternative to BTC. But then Charlie Lee (founder) sold everything to prevent a "conflict of interest" for future projects--conveniently around LTC's ATH. Then he hyped the LitePay partnership which turned out to be a massive failure. I don't even know what they're doing now, but I am not confident in them as a project. Having said that, prices don't always reflect fundamentals. Just keep an eye on the markets, do constant research, and see what other TA analysts are saying to determine the best course of action.
I am currently investing in it while the market is down - litecoin, zcash, monero and theta coin
Whatever you do always have XMR in your portfolio.

BTC was first used excessively in darknet forums. Now most of the forums prefer to use XMR. 5 years down the lane, XMR might have higher market cap than BTC. Or at least 2nd position.
(May 11, 2021 at 12:57 PM)nktagtr Wrote: Just asking cuz Bitcoin going down/etherum up, how is it with Litecoin?
Any people with knoweldge here?

It's all connected to the blockchain it depends on the capital you have to invest. If you have more $ then you'd do BTC/ETH/etc it's just like stocks. Not that complicated.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: We respect everyone's privacy. Posting any personal information of other members are not allowed. (Login data, passwords, email, IP, home address, IM accounts, in-game nicknames, doxes, etc).
That absolutely sounds like credible advice. Not at all a scam.
Yes, It has a bright future
you should invest in monero xmr since all sites are switching to it, it can't be tracable unlike bitcoin.
Also irs giving out 625k to people that provide any good info about tracking it.
it's a bad idea, especially since btc fanboys are dragging down every cryptocurrency
its all so unpredictable

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Every Gmail user should check their inbox NOW to avoid paying new Google fees Paninisama 0 580 June 30, 2021 at 10:11 AM
Last Post: Paninisama
best cryptocurrency to invest in? Evil 4 1,277 February 11, 2019 at 11:24 PM
Last Post: RibEye
Which is the best cryptocurrency to invest into? Perico11 2 1,135 February 08, 2019 at 08:42 PM
Last Post: Slavium