Should I invest in Litecoin?
by UkrainAnonym - May 11, 2021 at 12:57 PM
Just asking cuz Bitcoin going down/etherum up, how is it with Litecoin?
Any people with knoweldge here?
Only people who invest in LTC will tell you to pump it lol
meh lol invest in all coins u can really.
LTC is okay, invest in ADA though that is great if you wanna get massive results in the long term. but do make sure to spread your money across a few assets.
I votes ADA,KAI,BTT. LTC not bad.
I'd invest in ADA rather than LTC, LTC hasn't really went up that much, or at least enough to be making a huge amount from.
(May 24, 2021 at 07:34 AM)stacks Wrote: I'd invest in ADA rather than LTC, LTC hasn't really went up that much, or at least enough to be making a huge amount from.
I would just buy bitcoin cash while its down shit gon go up big all i can say
(May 11, 2021 at 12:57 PM)nktagtr Wrote: Just asking cuz Bitcoin going down/etherum up, how is it with Litecoin?
Any people with knoweldge here?

i say yes 
all crypto is on small decline 
should go up soon i think
(May 24, 2021 at 11:57 AM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote:
(May 24, 2021 at 07:34 AM)stacks Wrote: I'd invest in ADA rather than LTC, LTC hasn't really went up that much, or at least enough to be making a huge amount from.

Facts, don't really hear many people mention BTC Cash anymore
(May 25, 2021 at 07:01 AM)stacks Wrote:
(May 24, 2021 at 11:57 AM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote:

Facts, don't really hear many people mention BTC Cash anymore
Its still best crypto if u dont care about privacy
Personally I would not recommending investing in crypto at all. Some cryptos are decent currencies but as an investment object they suffer from way to much volatility and their lack of regulation.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the unregulated nature of crypto, but a consequence of that is that unpredictable indviduals such as Elon Mask can manipulate the market of it with a single tweet.
I don't have the stomach to handle the volatility in crypto. Any money you place into it should be your excess cash and not something earmarked for real investments IMO.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Every Gmail user should check their inbox NOW to avoid paying new Google fees Paninisama 0 568 June 30, 2021 at 10:11 AM
Last Post: Paninisama
best cryptocurrency to invest in? Evil 4 1,276 February 11, 2019 at 11:24 PM
Last Post: RibEye
Which is the best cryptocurrency to invest into? Perico11 2 1,132 February 08, 2019 at 08:42 PM
Last Post: Slavium