Should I invest in Dogecoin?
by nktagtr - April 28, 2021 at 08:16 PM
I can see good potential in these.
No
Dogecoin is a fucking meme.
(April 30, 2021 at 09:46 AM)Praefectus Wrote:
(April 30, 2021 at 09:26 AM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote:
(April 30, 2021 at 09:25 AM)Praefectus Wrote: In my portfolio, I have coins like DOGE, XMR, XRP. I believe the new Bitcoin successor is Ripple (XRP).

Also invested some money in shitcoins (SAFEMOON, ELONGATE, MOONTOKEN) in case of any potential spike. But you'll need to have them in millions or even billions to get some significant profit.
XRP went up lately like 10 cents. I see it gonna be big alt coin soon.

Yep, most of my XRP's was purchased for less than $0.30 so it's really good value for me.

That's great, good luck to you
Dogecoin was originally created as a joke, it is still a currency that you can buy certain goods or services with, albeit not many.
Amazed there's still people telling you to on DOGE. There's plenty of others with actual potential, you might get lucky with it but you would be incredibly dumb to put any serious money into it at this kind of high.
(April 29, 2021 at 03:31 PM)shohibi67 Wrote: buy dogecoin before $1 sir
Thanks i will do it, i think its doesnt matter if the coin is a joke, people use it.
Dogecoin is a meme rather than a real effort at crypto. Bitcoin, Etherium, and a few others have potential but volatile for some time still
Although it wouldn't be wise to invest huge amounts of money in it, it's difficult to forecast what will happen in the future. Maybe it's a bit late now for DOGE. If you look at its market cap a huge price surge is a bit difficult to imagine if the market doesn't grow massively as well.
Yea I deffo would not... You'll lose it eventually longterm
(May 01, 2021 at 12:04 AM)Ziox Wrote: Yea I deffo would not... You'll lose it eventually longterm
I made already 20$ with a 100$ investment i think too that its for a long time not profitable but currently its just woaw
Yes!!! i can only see it going up from now on!! hurry!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Ban Evasion

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Should i invest in Etherum? nktagtr 27 1,109 2 hours ago
Last Post: frantasticass
ETH vs DOGECOIN vs BCH Dennom 7 291 May 03, 2021 at 03:05 AM
Last Post: nsw1256
better altcoin to invest alkardo123 34 1,217 April 22, 2021 at 04:55 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa