Should I invest in Dogecoin?
by nktagtr - April 28, 2021 at 08:16 PM
Thread Subject changed all, like i want cuz the price chart is fucking high
I mean if you or anyone else spent 3 seconds to realize that Dogecoin was purposely made to not fucking make sense as a currency you wouldn't invest. It's already way too inflated, and even trying to jump on the bandwagon will just end up in more misery as you get taxed on your $50 profit. enjoy
(April 28, 2021 at 08:18 PM)verking Wrote: I mean if you or anyone else spent 3 seconds to realize that Dogecoin was purposely made to not fucking make sense as a currency you wouldn't invest. It's already way too inflated, and even trying to jump on the bandwagon will just end up in more misery as you get taxed on your $50 profit. enjoy
I mean that some sites already started accepting dogecoin ^^
I mean is it worth sticking a small amount on it and just sitting on it for years? probably
(April 29, 2021 at 10:12 AM)troubled Wrote: I mean is it worth sticking a small amount on it and just sitting on it for years? probably
ye thats what i mean investing 2k waiting 3 years
You would make more by burning money then investing in doge
dogecoin went up only because of a twitter post elon musk did, so no point investing it it , i dont see any good future for dogecoin xD
Even elon musk those dogecoin he bough he bought it for his son so Smile
Dogecoin is nothing... Actually most of the coin is owned by a few guys.
Crypto alone consumes as much energy as all the renewable energy sources combined globally. I reckon Crypto is now some form of big oil/gas/coal op to keep fossil fuels in the market and wasting energy on some decentralised 'currency' that doesn't have any representation, literally making any Green New Deal unobtainable, as long as fucking cunts like Elon Musk wank over anything that's plugged into an outlet and giving high profile to Crypto.
Id say yes for sure... I'd go for buying a bit more whenever you can to even out the fluctuation
Definitely do not put thousands onto DOGE at this point. There's other alt-coins that have potential for large gains in the next 5 years, DOGE is not one of them.

If you had already done that a few years ago, sure you'd be laughing now. But don't listen to anyone telling you to do it now. Find another coin you think has potential by checking something like coinmarketcap.

Also not also crypto is built on older technology like DOGE or BTC. More recent ones such as Cardano are incredibly more efficient and process transactions very fast and with minimal energy spent. There seems to be confusion from some who think there's only one blockchain and that they all waste as much energy as BTC, which is simply not true.
buy dogecoin before $1 sir

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Should i invest in Etherum? nktagtr 12 419 May 07, 2021 at 02:15 PM
Last Post: SunSinger-Adept
ETH vs DOGECOIN vs BCH Dennom 7 264 May 03, 2021 at 03:05 AM
Last Post: nsw1256
better altcoin to invest alkardo123 34 1,163 April 22, 2021 at 04:55 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa