Should I get Cyberpunk 2077?
by P1xor - October 20, 2020 at 02:18 PM
....what do you think?

Is it going to be worth the hype and cool YT videos or is it going to be a massive disappointment like everything else in 2020? >.<
I can't see it being bad, not with how much is riding on it after how long it took, as well as their track record.

I can totally see people deciding it didn't live up to some kind of hype though, depending on what they're looking to get out of it. Some people are probably hoping for a Deus Ex / Immersive Sim type experience and that's not gonna happen.
I have been waiting on this game for many years, I cannot believe I am this close to actually playing it.

"Should I get Cyberpunk 2077?"...1000 yeses from me!
(October 20, 2020 at 02:25 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: I can't see it being bad, not with how much is riding on it after how long it took, as well as their track record.

I can totally see people deciding it didn't live up to some kind of hype though, depending on what they're looking to get out of it. Some people are probably hoping for a Deus Ex / Immersive Sim type experience and that's not gonna happen.

I hate to think how much money they've sunk into development O.o

....do you think it's gonna be more of a point and shoot with not as much narrative/interaction as the videos show? im more about the narrative

(October 20, 2020 at 02:30 PM)IamCraig Wrote: I have been waiting on this game for many years, I cannot believe I am this close to actually playing it.

what life path are you thinking of picking? i think street kid looks pretty fun...
(October 20, 2020 at 02:39 PM)P1xor Wrote:
(October 20, 2020 at 02:25 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: I can't see it being bad, not with how much is riding on it after how long it took, as well as their track record.

I hate to think how much money they've sunk into development O.o

....do you think it's gonna be more of a point and shoot with not as much narrative/interaction as the videos show? im more about the narrative

(October 20, 2020 at 02:30 PM)IamCraig Wrote: I have been waiting on this game for many years, I cannot believe I am this close to actually playing it.

what life path are you thinking of picking? i think street kid looks pretty fun...

I've actually avoided almost every kind of footage from it so far, I only looked at a little bit a few years back. But I feel like you're probably gonna get a good narrative. I'm fairly optimistic it will be a good balance between that, the shooting & other gameplay. 

I was hoping for stealth options for some stuff, though I get the impression that probably won't be an option. That was my favorite approach in something like Deus Ex.
Y'all have time to play videogames? I'm jealous.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 3w, 5d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
(October 20, 2020 at 02:57 PM)thekilob Wrote: Y'all have time to play videogames? I'm jealous.

yeahhh

with dark winter nights and COVID lockdowns theres too much time...
I plan on getting it but I'm gonna wait a bit, overhyped as fuck...
Probably not what the hype makes it out to be, but chances are its still a decent game. Best to wait for it to be released though
The crack will be released on the same day, dont buy Smile
https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-f...-genitals/

i think this is a good reason to buy it
I haven't really heard of the game but it has a lot of hype. Look at the gameplay and determine for yourself. I think it's cool and might be an open-world game that may be better than GTA V.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What Should I Drink Today? #RFChooses Mrdrka 9 262 February 20, 2021 at 09:53 AM
Last Post: master data
Should I use the same email for every account? verking 17 1,255 February 07, 2021 at 12:23 PM
Last Post: Kira7733
Should Boris resign? Kubo2 9 684 February 04, 2021 at 07:30 PM
Last Post: ADAMMYMAN