Should I Take The Vaccine? And Which One If I Have a Choice?
by CyberGh0st - May 10, 2021 at 09:28 PM
depending on where you are you might not have a choice in the vaccine, i would still take it regaredless of the one they provide. if you do have a choice i would take pfizer or moderna. but at the end o fthe day they all do the trick
my friend got Moderna the other day and came it in a rash....they have lips the size of the moon as well O.o

not heard much going wrong with pfizer though
id say it depends on your health, if youve had covid, your age etc. vaccines cost a lot of money and if its not necessary there is no reason to drive your countries debt up
Like everyone here is saying, taking the vaccine is your choice. I have friends that don't want to take it because they want to wait for more research to come out, and I have friends that have taken the vaccine. Those that have taken it experienced side effects such as fatigue, fever, chills; especially from a vaccine that requires the second dose.
(May 10, 2021 at 09:28 PM)CyberGh0st Wrote: I have been reading about multiple vaccines and some are debatably better than others what do yall think and what would you choose if you were given a choice to pick....

As many have already said it really depends on where in the world you are located. There are up and downsides to all versions i guess. If you yourself are at risk for stroke or bloodclots you probably should go for a rna based vaccine (Comirnaty,Moderna) as the vecors based vaccines (J&J, Astrazeneca) present a small chance of developing bloodclots in your brain....but the again some research just came out that the rna vaccines *could* lead to heart problems in younger people. 

I guess at this point there is still to little research on all covid vaccines because they are so new. Good luck and stay healthy!  Shy
(May 14, 2021 at 03:35 AM)EPP Wrote: Would you suck a nigger cock full of AIDS? If not, there's your answer.

[Image: choosing-your-vaccine.jpg]

Haha, good one and exactly my point when it comes to vaccines.
i got mine from pfizer - i ve been feeling great since
YES! the best ones appear to be Pfizer and Moderna. I will take the vaccine and I hope it will be one of these two
(May 14, 2021 at 03:35 AM)EPP Wrote: Would you suck a nigger cock full of AIDS? If not, there's your answer.

[Image: choosing-your-vaccine.jpg]

Geeze okay... Well I don't feel good anymore
Evite to take Astrazeneca, i have alot of friend that got alot of collateral effects
I took AstraZeneca. It was not that bad as some said. I had temperature for 1 day. But on the next everything was fine.
I think you should just take the one which is worldwide recognizable by others, so you don't have to worry about pcr tests and stuff when travelling. Also i heard pfizer is most recognizable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Which linux distro should i use for an old machine? Reqal 8 750 July 30, 2021 at 06:17 PM
Last Post: Reqal
Should I get vaccine? 2drunk4sex 33 6,774 July 16, 2021 at 01:04 AM
Last Post: Rithvik
AZ Vaccine lynnerilian 1 542 July 10, 2021 at 02:10 AM
Last Post: EPP