Should Boris resign?
by Kubo2 - February 02, 2021 at 02:48 PM
So its clear now boris johnson has handled the whole covid19 situation terribly. The uk is an island just like NZ or Aus but we have got it so wrong in comparison to them, I think he has cost us many months of our lives and resulted in unnecessary deaths. Should he quit and let someone else take over? What does everyone else think?
(February 02, 2021 at 02:48 PM)Kubo2 Wrote: So its clear now boris johnson has handled the whole covid19 situation terribly. The uk is an island just like NZ or Aus but we have got it so wrong in comparison to them, I think he has cost us many months of our lives and resulted in unnecessary deaths. Should he quit and let someone else take over? What does everyone else think?

What we learned from voting in Boris Johnson is there is no political solution and still wont be soon the British majority will vote for right wing authoritarianism.
Boris should be prosecuted for his criminal negligence throughout the pandemic. This imbecile clown is responsible for deaths because he didn't do jackshit, he could have shut down airports, do checks on arrivals at least, and implement strict lockdown till things go normal but he didn't. Fuck him and anyone who still supports this fucking pos.
if you look at the deaths per population size compared to other countries around the world....you get to your answer pretty easily...he should go 100%

(February 02, 2021 at 03:00 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:
(February 02, 2021 at 02:48 PM)Kubo2 Wrote: So its clear now boris johnson has handled the whole covid19 situation terribly. The uk is an island just like NZ or Aus but we have got it so wrong in comparison to them, I think he has cost us many months of our lives and resulted in unnecessary deaths. Should he quit and let someone else take over? What does everyone else think?

What we learned from voting in Boris Johnson is there is no political solution and still wont be soon the British majority will vote for right wing authoritarianism.

right wing? I feel like the opposite is going to happen after all of these rules that people have hated.....
(February 02, 2021 at 03:57 PM)P1xor Wrote: if you look at the deaths per population size compared to other countries around the world....you get to your answer pretty easily...he should go 100%

(February 02, 2021 at 03:00 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:

right wing? I feel like the opposite is going to happen after all of these rules that people have hated.....

lmfao, you are mistaken sir nationalism is rising in the masses because of all the mainstream shitting on it and schools forcing left wing social agendas on children as if its fact. The election was a bunch of boomers not realising that voting wont get them what they want. As nothing changes we are thrown closer and closer into the situation Germany was facing in the 1930s. The power balance will change the left are no longer the majority and haven't been for about 2-3 years now after the 20+ years of them being that. The current situation wasn't created by right wing policies anyone with a brain would recognise that the people following anti science movements may as well be American bible bashers fucking bandwagon idiot moderate right wingers nothing like my goys. The policy failures had everything to do with big business who dont push right wing agendas these days infact quite the opposite why did BLM explode but not back the blue movements ask yourself who really has the power if 5 people die in one day of rioting from trump brainwashed zombies but nobody dies in 9 months of rioting reported on as "peaceful" anyone whos seen portland would know thats bullshit.

(February 02, 2021 at 03:09 PM)crockett Wrote: Boris should be prosecuted for his criminal negligence throughout the pandemic.  This imbecile clown is responsible for deaths because he didn't do jackshit, he could have shut down airports, do checks on arrivals at least, and implement strict lockdown till things go normal but he didn't. Fuck him and anyone who still supports this fucking  pos.

yea that had nothing at all to do with being the puppet of globalists what so ever nope nada. 
lets keep buying Iphones using twitter and eating our mcdonalds and question why the power never changes hands.
So much for being the first country with vaccine and more lockdowns fk that how is the death count still that bad
(February 03, 2021 at 09:09 AM)charlin Wrote: So much for being the first country with vaccine and more lockdowns fk that how is the death count still that bad
Exactly! Also, no point issuing out 9million vaccinations if you're only going to give the one dose. Too many people who have had the first vaccine are now contracting covid19 because they haven't had the second vaccine to improve immunity chances. Never going to get out of this situation if this keeps happening in cycles with new outbreaks every week
Yes definitely he should. I have been saying this for so long people don't take..
(February 04, 2021 at 07:15 PM)ADAMMYMAN Wrote: Yes definitely he should. I have been saying this for so long people don't take..

You are right my man i feel that same way unfortunately this world is operates by weirdos
(February 04, 2021 at 07:25 PM)TommySui Wrote:
(February 04, 2021 at 07:15 PM)ADAMMYMAN Wrote: Yes definitely he should. I have been saying this for so long people don't take..

You are right my man i feel that same way unfortunately this world is operates by weirdos

Haha, yeah I understand your points man and it is definitely weird this whole thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What Should I Drink Today? #RFChooses Mrdrka 9 261 February 20, 2021 at 09:53 AM
Last Post: master data
Should I use the same email for every account? verking 17 1,246 February 07, 2021 at 12:23 PM
Last Post: Kira7733
Should I get Cyberpunk 2077? P1xor 33 1,517 December 01, 2020 at 04:03 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock