Should Asik Be Banned?
by Zador - 08-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Poll: Should Asik be banned permanently?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
40.00%
4 40.00%
No.
60.00%
6 60.00%
* You voted for this item. Total 10 vote(s) 100%

Should Asik be banned permanently and never unbanned?

Reasons he should be banned:

1. Lying to staff to get me banned (it worked once or twice)
2. Being an internet tough guy
3. Being a retard saying QuasarRAT (Open Source RAT) is backdoored

Post more reasons why he should/shouldn't be banned.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Doxing RF members || https://imgur.com/a/1ScGU || 89.135.149.138
the reasons he should be banned = reasons he shouldn't be banned

he's the kind of guy u wanna chill with and also stab in the penis at the same time, sums up all possible points and reasons that will be posted on here
(08-08-2017, 07:46 PM)Boolean Wrote: the reasons he should be banned = reasons he shouldn't be banned

So for example, he shouldn't be banned because he's a liar?
As long as he isn't interfering with the mechanics of the website, I see no reason for a ban, not just for Asik, for any user. Any business between a set of users should be handled by the users it concerns. If you don't like him or his actions and they are affecting you directly, then handle it.
I would suck his dick. He should swat more of ice tho
Ban Reason: Hey it was good having you "brad" you have a good one. Also I hope you liked leaching while it lasted.
asik is cool, he shouldn't be banned
no asik is daddy okay?!

in all seriousness I don't have any reasons on why he should be banned. I haven't really got to know him, sooo..
Personally I think yes. He keeps on doing shit and keeps getting perma-banned but just gets unbanned later. Even if he does get banned it wont be forever. He's too loved here. Just because he has GOD, can swat, and can DDOS most new members follow him blindly. I have nothing against him although I have reasons to hate him, it's just that he gets away with all the shit he does.

(08-08-2017, 11:03 PM)nigger6666 Wrote: I would suck his dick. He should swat more of ice tho

People like you is what makes Asik so popular. You just follow him blindly because he swatted Ice.
(08-08-2017, 11:20 PM)McChicken Wrote: Personally I think yes. He keeps on doing shit and keeps getting perma-banned but just gets unbanned later. Even if he does get banned it wont be forever. He's too loved here. Just because he has GOD, can swat, and can DDOS most new members follow him blindly. I have nothing against him although I have reasons to hate him, it's just that he gets away with all the shit he does.

(08-08-2017, 11:03 PM)nigger6666 Wrote: I would suck his dick. He should swat more of ice tho

People like you is what makes Asik so popular. You just follow him blindly because he swatted Ice.

Like swatting requires skill...
I don't think Asik should be banned. He's chill af
Yeah the votes don't matter @[GOD] Asik got banned thankfully.
top 10 anime betrayals

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Should IOT makers be forced to update older devices nsaspy 9 448 05-15-2019, 10:27 PM
Last Post: rf6686rf
What coding language should i make a tutorial on? frost 6 345 12-11-2018, 02:20 PM
Last Post: tornic
What languages should i learn for starting web development. trilzz 17 1,100 11-13-2018, 01:47 PM
Last Post: superal