ShockGore Database - Leaked, Download!
by thrax - August 12, 2020 at 05:06 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the ShockGore Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
Once again I am sharing another database, this time from ShockGore.com which is a website full of gore videos. This leak consists of around 73,702 users.

Compromised data: Usernames, Email Addresses, IP Addresses, Passwords, Genders, First Names, Last Names, Website Activity

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .SQL file, this dump's passwords are hashed using SHA-1 and bare in mind that there are multiple tables inside the SQL file. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 25A3D0034681649AA0A4D153E9D39133. Total record count of 73702.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

hello! when was this dumped? who dumped this? thanks for sharing!!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
thnx !
who need dehashed
https://raidforums.com/Thread-DEHASHED-S...pid2726916
(August 12, 2020 at 03:02 PM)thekilob Wrote: hello! when was this dumped? who dumped this? thanks for sharing!!

This was dumped yesterday by me. I was going to upload an earlier version but I ended up re-exporting it since it was newer.
(August 12, 2020 at 03:41 PM)anthraxsec Wrote:
(August 12, 2020 at 03:02 PM)thekilob Wrote: hello! when was this dumped? who dumped this? thanks for sharing!!

This was dumped yesterday by me. I was going to upload an earlier version but I ended up re-exporting it since it was newer.

very cool!!! how the hell did you dump this lol? i'm assuming you shelled it? please share how!!
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
(August 12, 2020 at 03:43 PM)thekilob Wrote:

very cool!!! how the hell did you dump this lol? i'm assuming you shelled it? please share how!!

It was indeed a shell. All databases which I have posted from video sites have been running the same outdated and vulnerable software, which is the PlayTube PHP script. I may publish the instructions on how to do this at some point.
(August 12, 2020 at 03:49 PM)anthraxsec Wrote:

It was indeed a shell. All databases which I have posted from video sites have been running the same outdated and vulnerable software, which is the PlayTube PHP script. I may publish the instructions on how to do this at some point.

:O very cool information!!! :))))))
(August 12, 2020 at 03:49 PM)anthraxsec Wrote:

Thanks for sharing Smile
(August 12, 2020 at 03:30 PM)Zorro009 Wrote: thnx !
who need dehashed
https://raidforums.com/Thread-DEHASHED-S...pid2726916

can you please dehash it all email:pass and user:pass
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
good share welcome to the official list dood.
(November 09, 2020 at 06:35 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: good share welcome to the official list dood.
Thank you Smile

(message too short)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pennsylvania Voter Database - Leaked, Download! Malkian 11 6,118 26 minutes ago
Last Post: sh6ujo
Vakinha Database - Leaked, Download! ShinyHunters 77 23,664 33 minutes ago
Last Post: najort
MySpace Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 266 92,651 2 hours ago
Last Post: Gorgojos