Shitty staff members
the list of the worst staff

and the T-Mods who don't really count as staff. Can't even get mod lol sad.
I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.
I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.
That is literally every staff member ever can u not.
I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts. I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.
(02-16-2016, 11:36 PM)Waifu_Chan Wrote:  That is literally every staff member ever can u not.

and shit post
(02-16-2016, 11:36 PM)Waifu_Chan Wrote:  That is literally every staff member ever can u not.

fuck off niglet

#AokiLife
(02-16-2016, 11:36 PM)dad Wrote:  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.  I am not here to give a fuck about your opinions i am just here to assess the facts.

@Hisoka @Hisoka @Hisoka @Hisoka @Hisoka @Hisoka @Hisoka @Hisoka @Hisoka @Hisoka @Hisoka @Hisoka  Hisoka @Hisoka @Hisoka @Hisoka @hisoka 

SHITBOX
H
I
T
B
O
X
Stick isn't there, neither am I, i think, neither is Jackz?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kid thinks FaZe members will add him on twitter and play minecraft with him ILoveTheInternet 2 683 02-21-2017, 10:26 PM
Last Post: holymemes99
  Share your shitty cancer desktop here IsIsTeam 7 1,272 06-18-2016, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Apotheosis彡
  The moment i had faith in rf getting more members Ayachi Nene 0 412 05-31-2016, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Ayachi Nene
  >rf bans old members for shitty reasons MemeMachine 6 949 05-13-2016, 09:44 PM
Last Post: TSJ
  my staff application please accept thanks guys XD VentureRush 1 570 05-07-2016, 02:22 PM
Last Post: MrL33tH4x0rmm