For d. D d
D
D
D
D
DShjsjejeh
(October 02, 2019 at 11:43 AM)DrDastan Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Shein Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_t08C.png]

|Notes|
In June 2018, online fashion retailer SHEIN suffered a data breach. The company discovered the breach 2 months later in August then disclosed the incident another month after that. A total of 39 million unique email addresses were found in the breach alongside MD5 password hashes. (The version provided in this thread is 29 Million Records with plaintext passwords.)

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
This database is provided in TXT format, EMAIL:PASS (The passwords are plaintext). The .7z File's MD5 Hash is FDA917B8A0543DCF23236D573D392DBC. Total record count of around 29242615.
[Hidden Content]

Note: If anyone has the unhashed full 39 Million version please contact @Omnipotent
Thank you for sharing..
Thank you for sharing..
wow! thank you so much :D I searched for it on database search engines but nothing
(October 02, 2019 at 11:43 AM)DrDastan Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Shein Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_t08C.png]

|Notes|
In June 2018, online fashion retailer SHEIN suffered a data breach. The company discovered the breach 2 months later in August then disclosed the incident another month after that. A total of 39 million unique email addresses were found in the breach alongside MD5 password hashes. (The version provided in this thread is 29 Million Records with plaintext passwords.)

Compromised data: Email addresses, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
This database is provided in TXT format, EMAILTongueASS (The passwords are plaintext). The .7z File's MD5 Hash is FDA917B8A0543DCF23236D573D392DBC. Total record count of around 29242615.
[Hidden Content]

Note: If anyone has the unhashed full 39 Million version please contact @Omnipotent

beo cant download this bro 
thanks for sharing, Shein is a well known (cheap) fashion brand by teenagers
A dream comes true! Thank you for sharing.
Much thanks for the upload
(September 07, 2021 at 05:33 PM)johr Wrote: A dream comes true! Thank you for sharing.

will you please pm me? it is very important.
(September 08, 2021 at 05:25 PM)noirchoir66 Wrote:
(September 07, 2021 at 05:33 PM)johr Wrote: A dream comes true! Thank you for sharing.

will you please pm me? it is very important.

Why should I?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ClixSense Database - Leaked, Download! chmod 25 14,242 4 hours ago
Last Post: doctor11
Facebook Data Leak 533M Records - Leaked, Download! TomLiner 1,818 479,078 4 hours ago
Last Post: UserUnknow
CoinMarketCap Emails - Leaked, Download! raidabi 51 35,418 6 hours ago
Last Post: genixman