Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share your pick up lines
Let me hear your best pick up line(s) :^)

The best one iknow:
hey, do you know why there will be 7 planets left tonight? why? cause i will be destroying your anus
You know why I shouldn't kiss/f*** you? (without waiting for the answer) No? Neither do I.
(11-26-2018, 11:51 PM)raidflacs2k Wrote:  Let me hear your best pick up line(s) :^)

The best one iknow:
hey, do you know why there will be 7 planets left tonight? why? cause i will be destroying your anus

...and then she will say that you have to specify that you mean in this solar system because the total number of planets is of course much higher and then she will point out that the International Astronomical Union reclassified Pluto as a "dwarf planet" and that dwarf planets are still a subset of the set planets. For hours she will drone on and on about Philip Metzger's claim that the reason Pluto lost its status in 2006 is not valid because the requirement to clear its orbit is basically bullshit.

Bitches be boring yo.
(11-27-2018, 07:40 AM)BoringApe Wrote:  
(11-26-2018, 11:51 PM)raidflacs2k Wrote:  Let me hear your best pick up line(s) :^)

The best one iknow:

...and then she will say that you have to specify that you mean in this solar system because the total number of planets is of course much higher and then she will point out that the International Astronomical Union reclassified Pluto as a "dwarf planet" and that dwarf planets are still a subset of the set planets. For hours she will drone on and on about Philip Metzger's claim that the reason Pluto lost its status in 2006 is not valid because the requirement to clear its orbit is basically bullshit.

Bitches be boring yo.

The girls @raidflacs2k usually talks to don't really know a lot about planets.
[Image: a2e469a26e94096072b0b8b71e3cc874--down-s...sitive.jpg]
You need to call right now home, 'coz i am taking you to moon with my rockets
I don't use pickup lines. Girls just kinda fall in love with me by default so I stay laid back until I find one I like and go ahead and pick her up. Not too hard if you're a nice guy and can crack a joke.
Another one: I am rich. Marry me.
(11-27-2018, 04:04 PM)SteveTheBeaver Wrote:  I don't use pickup lines. Girls just kinda fall in love with me by default so I stay laid back until I find one I like and go ahead and pick her up. Not too hard if you're a nice guy and can crack a joke.

nigga I want fuck, not love
just be confident bro

in all seriousness no lines needed, focus on bettering yourself (health, financial, education, socializing, etc) and the girls who want you will make it obvious and all it takes is a "hey whats up"
(11-29-2018, 08:02 PM)xaddo Wrote:  just be confident bro

in all seriousness no lines needed, focus on bettering yourself (health, financial, education, socializing, etc) and the girls who want you will make it obvious and all it takes is a "hey whats up"

idk how bitches be in your hood but it aint it cheif
"How tall are you? You're tiny. Say, 'Daddy I'm twelve'."
"Do you like peanut butter? My dog likes peanut butter."

*all said playfully ofc, combined with that playful facial expression to convey that you are just messing around
Anything will work if you say it with enough confidence and it isnt super typical. A quick comment on the place/activity you're both in, said the right way will take you places.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Whats your favourite movie jamster 54 2,997 Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Last Post: swkw
  Your favorite game genre Ghamga 10 487 12-07-2018, 01:40 AM
Last Post: MaxCacheFlow
  Whats your gym routine? bitsandbytes 40 2,500 12-05-2018, 12:38 PM
Last Post: troubled
  Share Desktops! xmeZY 229 30,528 12-05-2018, 11:44 AM
Last Post: azero
  What's your favorite hash/dehash solution? joeydiaz9 7 426 12-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: SteveTheBeaver