Share your most embarassing moment
by beanj1738 - November 10, 2019 at 10:06 AM
Mine was when the cashier said enjoy your movie and I said you too
We all been there before
(November 10, 2019 at 10:06 AM)beanj1738 Wrote: Mine was when the cashier said enjoy your movie and I said you too

I gotta be honest this seems mild. If that's the worst moment for you, you're doing alright.
Wetting the bed when I was 4 years old.
(November 11, 2019 at 03:00 PM)troubled Wrote: Wetting the bed when I was 4 years old.

Be honest that was years ago surely. Must be something new since then.
Come on ! I wanna read some real embarrassing moments !
my granny caught while i'm flapping
I have so many i don't even know where to start. Yesterday I was shopping with a friend and we're both like 5'1 so we can't reach shit basically. She wanted this shirt that was almost hanging on the ceiling pretty much and it was really fucking crowded so the people that work there were all busy and we decided to figure out a way to get the shirt ourselves. I found a large stick like thing on the ground and started reaching for the shirt and it was too heavy so I dropped it onto the head of a pretty hot guy :( moral of the story is that i will never show my face in Urban Outfitters in Utrecht ever again in my entire life thank you for listening to my tedtalk
Shit my self at a waterpark while going down the slide... the water turned brown
(November 13, 2019 at 06:54 AM)lonewolf44 Wrote: Shit my self at a waterpark while going down the slide... the water turned brown

Christ, this is something that will stick with you for years.
Imagine going to the hospital for getting excited over winning a game of chess at like 5 years old.

I yelled checkmate and flung my head back into a nightstand, awarding myself with 4 staples in the back of my head.

I think about it to this very day in vivid detail.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can anyone share invite Flatlanddunk 3 1,108 August 12, 2021 at 01:56 AM
Last Post: Flatlanddunk
What's the most happy you've been in your life, and why? Forgotten435 8 779 June 19, 2021 at 04:03 AM
Last Post: EPP
Share Desktops! xmeZY 383 89,526 May 15, 2021 at 06:16 PM
Last Post: Marzi