Hacking Mailboxes
Hacking sites and servers
installs for windows / android / iOS
servers for ddos
crypt file

Store
Refused to do an escrow for his gigs.
Deal with cautious.
(July 08, 2020 at 02:58 PM)RichChigga Wrote: Refused to do an escrow for his gigs.
Deal with cautious.
Make a deposit or not is my right,do you have any claims to me?those who used the services or bought in my store not all but left reviews and are satisfied your claim in my direction is not justified
(July 08, 2020 at 04:28 PM)HackerShop Wrote:
(July 08, 2020 at 02:58 PM)RichChigga Wrote: Refused to do an escrow for his gigs.
Deal with cautious.
Make a deposit or not is my right,do you have any claims to me?those who used the services or bought in my store not all but left reviews and are satisfied your claim in my direction is not justified

You joined yesterday and on your first hours on the forum, you made a sale thread with pretty expensive price tag and refused to do escrow.
All i'm saying is if you are legit enough as your claims, you could've gone for escrow i doubt your reviews on the store you gave.
That shit is suspicious don't reply this son as you're gonna make mad and negative rep you.
Be cautious everyone.
Quote:You joined yesterday and on your first hours on the forum, you made a sale thread with pretty expensive price tag and refused to do escrow.
All i'm saying is if you are legit enough as your claims, you could've gone for escrow i doubt your reviews on the store you gave.
That shit is suspicious don't reply this son as you're gonna make mad and negative rep you.
Be cautious everyone.

What is your logic? naturally, i gave an announcement on the forum after registration, or do you think I need to wait 10 years, and then create a topic? and stop flood in my topic is not the case if something doesn’t suit you, pass by
What about your prices?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Attempting to Scam Users.
the service works up up up
Deal with caution and use a middle man.
https://raidforums.com/Announcement-Offi...an-Service
we hacked twitter can read the article
https://techcrunch.com/2020/07/15/twitte...ypto-scam/
Can you send me your discord?