Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shadow Brokers?
What do you think about the shadow brokers leaks on Friday?
Its a setup, russians just want to upset american companies to make them think nsa hacked swift.

Its all designed to create division in america. This is like a russian master strategy or something.

They are fighting a social and cyber war, not a physical war.
(04-18-2017, 08:29 AM)Arvectus Wrote:  Its a setup, russians just want to upset american companies to make them think nsa hacked swift.

Its all designed to create division in america. This is like a russian master strategy or something.

They are fighting a social and cyber war, not a physical war.

Isn't that exactly what the americans have been doing to the russians for decades?
Yeah probably, except I dont think the Americans are organised enough to plan more than a year or two ahead of themselves. lol
Probably a state sponsored attacker that has numerous parties invested.
they remind me of phineas fisher lol good guys
(04-21-2017, 06:56 AM)Arvectus Wrote:  Yeah probably, except I dont think the Americans are organised enough to plan more than a year or two ahead of themselves. lol

This is one of the benefits of having one party in constant control for decades.
I am not sure that it is Russian state-sponsored, but it would not surprise me if the Shadow Brokers are tied to a nation state. They could also be Chinese.

Warfare isn't always about directly doing damage to the enemy. I agree with Arvectus that some of these leaks could just be to create confusion and disarray online (not limited to US).
Totaly agree with [b]7lHF7VKcJK.[/b]
Who profits most if russia and usa starting to cyberbulling the crap out of each other....China.
Maybe our little friend in North Korea. Also possible. there seems to be alot of cyber crime activity.
I think we are just seeing the new stages of how warfare works. Like a new cold war.