Server with self diagnosed tranny
by RITDSlecky - September 23, 2021 at 07:17 PM
https://discord.gg/A8ABDtjj

Come raid this shit, this Tokki person is a self diagnosed tranny, a female that thinks she is a man. Don't do anything too far like doxing but just join and shit talk her cause it's hilarious

https://imgur.com/a/8H2qqyf

You can see at the top of this screenshot she posts a link and then tells us why the link shows that her self diagnoses of being a tranny is a real. She is also trying to learn Russian despite Russians hating retards like this. Have fun bois
lmfao, the reason why trans commit suicide is coz of the bullshit abuse they get in that screenshot. Just let people be people fgs.
(October 08, 2021 at 02:12 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: lmfao, the reason why trans commit suicide is coz of the bullshit abuse they get in that screenshot. Just let people be people fgs.

Okay. I'm not going to take the bullshit lies they expect people to tell them. They are not what they claim to be and I don't care how much they feel like the other gender)
(October 11, 2021 at 06:31 PM)RITDSlecky Wrote:
(October 08, 2021 at 02:12 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: lmfao, the reason why trans commit suicide is coz of the bullshit abuse they get in that screenshot. Just let people be people fgs.

Okay. I'm not going to take the bullshit lies they expect people to tell them. They are not what they claim to be and I don't care how much they feel like the other gender)

bro. this is cringe. please find something better to do with your time.
(October 11, 2021 at 06:41 PM)sh6ujo Wrote:

Whtever u say tranny supporter. They will never be what they think they are
(October 11, 2021 at 07:30 PM)RITDSlecky Wrote:

that might be true. but atleast they dont seek out people with a certain sexuality and make RF posts about em. Go touch some grass
(October 11, 2021 at 07:49 PM)sh6ujo Wrote:

that might be true. but atleast they dont seek out people with a certain sexuality and make RF posts about em. Go touch some grass

lol. stop crying faggot. I only have 2 posts and neither of them were "hunted". One was trying to shuv the tranny bullshit down everyones throat and the other was being a creep to my underaged friend. Your telling me to touch grass when you've got more time online than I do and your constantly begging me to fight with you lol. I find that funny. This is my last reply, stop crying on my shit please. Thanks)
(October 12, 2021 at 04:00 AM)RITDSlecky Wrote:
(October 11, 2021 at 07:49 PM)sh6ujo Wrote:
(October 11, 2021 at 06:31 PM)RITDSlecky Wrote: Okay. I'm not going to take the bullshit lies they expect people to tell them. They are not what they claim to be and I don't care how much they feel like the other gender)

lol. stop crying faggot. I only have 2 posts and neither of them were "hunted". One was trying to shuv the tranny bullshit down everyones throat and the other was being a creep to my underaged friend. Your telling me to touch grass when you've got more time online than I do and your constantly begging me to fight with you lol. I find that funny. This is my last reply, stop crying on my shit please. Thanks)

nigga you deadass had a post begging niggas to raid a server because of a tranny. stfu fam. go touch some grass

Gender is a social construct, they're not 'lying' about anything.

Biological sex and gender are different things, 1 is actually about your body, the other is the social attitudes and expectations.
i'll check that server hehe 41%

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Disgusting Pedophile Tranny RITDSlecky 5 1,441 November 11, 2021 at 09:06 PM
Last Post: itsk100x
Whatsapp raiding requests for hackers who can self admins JacTheXX1412 3 1,673 October 11, 2021 at 07:31 PM
Last Post: Matrixgang
Gay tranny furry server MDMDMDMDMDMDMDMD 6 1,036 January 18, 2021 at 11:01 AM
Last Post: Raffott