Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Serious question = what has raidforums though in you in real life?
What it thought me? That internet is dangerous place and that i shouldn't trow my infromation out there because there will be some kid doxer who will get all my info and use it against and even steal my identity. Bassicly made me extremly carefull since people waste alot of time on you just to fuck with and ruin your life when i go to a lick i am extra carefull and even if my AV shows nothing i still do a double check with my malwarebytes scanner every time.
this PSA sucks
(05-19-2015, 06:21 PM)mafiso Wrote:  What it thought me? That internet is dangerous place and that i shouldn't trow my infromation out there because there will be some kid doxer who will get all my info and use it against and even steal my identity. Bassicly made me extremly carefull since people waste alot of time on you just to fuck with and ruin your life when i go to a lick i am extra carefull and even if my AV shows nothing i still do a double check with my malwarebytes scanner every time.

Seems like you've watched "The Net" more than you should've
Dat spelling tho
raid forums thought me that fucking people's shit up is actaully funny

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there any collectors of REAL data out here ? Voter lists, consumer etc ?? Crazyoldfart 2 74 7 hours ago
Last Post: cronos
  Do you have access data that you have not leaked? vkad 4 198 01-17-2019, 11:14 PM
Last Post: txcollector
  has anyone managed to access the German epic leak of @ 0rbit ??? jonnybanana84 7 271 01-17-2019, 07:07 PM
Last Post: jonnybanana84
  If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today? pormeroabu 64 3,809 01-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Last Post: LootIncoming
  I haven't been on raidforums since like October of 2017 what did i miss? ISwearSheWas18 1 196 12-21-2018, 12:08 AM
Last Post: BoringApe