Sending some strength and love to @Jaw
by Sosolapute - April 29, 2021 at 07:13 PM
Rainbow 
I just wanted to thank @Jaw for all what he’s doing for this forum. He’s really doing a lot and I think it’s been unnoticed by the rest of us. So thank you jaw for helping in saving a forum that is abandoned by its owner which i assume must be frustrating (to us too). Thanks to @Burpingjimmy_Bot @ Normal and @moot too for their services even though they’re not getting paid for it...
Simp.
I completely agree, much love to @Jaw Heart
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 2 Months (1m, 3w, 1d remaining).
Ban Reason: Requested Ban
He helped me a few days ago. He's productive and nice. You're doing a great job @Jaw !
(April 29, 2021 at 07:14 PM)ch0colate Wrote: Simp.
I just saw a certain thing in SB and I didn’t like it ( I don’t like injustice). Even if it seems that it’s something that is personal and none of my business, i got a remark from another admin when criticizing the owner following the consistent and persistent  server issues that the website experienced in March and April. And that led me to confirm that the real problem is the owner that no longer cares about his website or maybe is too busy (The later is understandable). (Just my opinion)
thanks to all the RF admins.
Thanks to all the staff Heart Heart Heart
awwww man....I missed the annual RF staff appreciation day...

its on the same day as national dance day

i was practicing my ballet =P
All the mods on here are fab Heart
This is a fine example of appreciation
Heart    He is truly carrying raidforums, big love for @Jaw    Heart
100% agree. Jaw is a quality mod.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
do these bitches love sosa? KILLKIKES 8 386 February 10, 2021 at 04:16 PM
Last Post: YorchLR
Who do you think fall in love fast. Guys or Ladies? Tawakalt 23 776 December 14, 2020 at 04:03 AM
Last Post: bwelcher
Somebody to Love nktagtr 11 396 December 07, 2020 at 10:24 AM
Last Post: kraghav23