Send me your darkest jokes
by sidfafg2 - November 08, 2019 at 04:05 PM
What do you call flying jew? 
Smoke 

What's the difference between pimple and priest? 
Pimple doesn't cum on your face until eighteen
Haha very good joke sir.
What do you call 2 black people stealing a bike?
Organized crime.
What do you call to white man with big dick?
Michael Jackson
The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk.
What does spinach and anal sex have in common? If you were forced to have it as a kid, you'll hate it as an adult.

A man is in court being tried for murder. The judge says to the defendant, "You're on trial here for beating your wife to death with a hammer." At that point another man stands up in the back of the courtroom and yells, "That bastard!"

The judge ignores the outburst and says to the defendant, "You are also standing trial for killing your wife's parents with a hammer." Again from the back of the courtroom, the same man stands up and yells, "That total rotten bastard!"

"Excuse me," says the judge, "I know emotions are running high in this case, but we have to maintain order."

"I'm sorry, Your Honor!" says the man in the back of the court. "It's just that I lived next to this guy for ten years, and every time I asked him if I could borrow a hammer, he said he didn't have one!"
(November 08, 2019 at 07:38 PM)hackedmail12 Wrote: The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk.
What a dark joke..

(November 08, 2019 at 11:15 PM)EPP Wrote: What does spinach and anal sex have in common? If you were forced to have it as a kid, you'll hate it as an adult.

A man is in court being tried for murder.  The judge says to the defendant, "You're on trial here for beating your wife to death with a hammer."  At that point another man stands up in the back of the courtroom and yells, "That bastard!"

The judge ignores the outburst and says to the defendant, "You are also standing trial for killing your wife's parents with a hammer."  Again from the back of the courtroom, the same man stands up and yells, "That total rotten bastard!"

"Excuse me," says the judge, "I know emotions are running high in this case, but we have to maintain order."

"I'm sorry, Your Honor!" says the man in the back of the court.  "It's just that I lived next to this guy for ten years, and every time I asked him if I could borrow a hammer, he said he didn't have one!"

I like the spinach joke ahahaha. The other one is pretty good too

Sorry for spamming this thread.

2 Chinese guys enters to pharmacy in America. They want to buy condoms but don't know the size and don't know the size. So they put the money and put their dicks on the table.
Black man enters to pharmacy. Takes his dick out, put it on the table, takes all the money and lefts
Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Neil Armstrong?

Neil Armstrong went to the moon, Michael Jackson fucks little kids.
(November 09, 2019 at 11:56 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Neil Armstrong?

This is gonna be a whole thread on how Jackson fucked kids isn't it lol.
(November 09, 2019 at 12:12 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:
(November 09, 2019 at 11:56 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Neil Armstrong?

Or how Epstein didn't kill himself.
(November 09, 2019 at 12:29 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(November 09, 2019 at 12:12 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:

Or how Epstein didn't kill himself.

Totally didn't kill himself and totally didn't fuck any kids at all.
(November 08, 2019 at 04:05 PM)sidfafg2 Wrote: What do you call flying jew? 
Smoke 

What's the difference between pimple and priest? 
Pimple doesn't cum on your face until eighteen

That's a very good one. Thanks for the contribution.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Jokes on them! ChunkButter 1 233 August 26, 2021 at 10:24 PM
Last Post: Sem
Everyday I'll send a love song to Txylor untill she answers me back. Come and help LeDocteur 21 1,492 June 05, 2021 at 05:37 PM
Last Post: LeDocteur
Mail Services on Deep Web from There You can Send Anonymous Emails Silent Cracker 1 595 April 19, 2021 at 05:55 PM
Last Post: 0w0