Selling Electronics help
by fvck - May 02, 2019 at 05:57 PM
best way to sell fraudulently obtained new highend electronics? any tips?
Well in which country these items available
scandinavian countries

(May 05, 2019 at 08:30 PM)StingRays Wrote: Well in which country these items available

scandinvaian countires
and are you able to ship
(May 02, 2019 at 05:57 PM)fvck Wrote: best way to sell fraudulently obtained new highend electronics? any tips?

What kind, price range and whats your selling % ?
Well I have a Samsung Galaxy note 9 that I've bought legit, but it's not rootable plus carrier locked. So I'm looking to sell it on a good site. For stolen items or what not... I would suggest forums such as these or ebay or what not. It mainly depends on how you ship and where your from lol
(August 05, 2019 at 09:22 PM)Scary Wrote: Well I have a Samsung Galaxy note 9 that I've bought legit, but it's not rootable plus carrier locked. So I'm looking to sell it on a good site. For stolen items or what not... I would suggest forums such as these or ebay or what not. It mainly depends on how you ship and where your from lol

You can bypass the carrier lock for most of countries without rooting. If not, you can use services to get the unlock code and then you can sell it as unlocked. Don’t limit yourself at the carrier lock because its very easy to remove it. ????
(August 14, 2019 at 06:54 PM)takeloverforever Wrote:
(August 05, 2019 at 09:22 PM)Scary Wrote: Well I have a Samsung Galaxy note 9 that I've bought legit, but it's not rootable plus carrier locked. So I'm looking to sell it on a good site. For stolen items or what not... I would suggest forums such as these or ebay or what not. It mainly depends on how you ship and where your from lol

You can bypass the carrier lock for most of countries without rooting. If not, you can use services to get the unlock code and then you can sell it as unlocked. Don’t limit yourself at the carrier lock because its very easy to remove it. ????
thanks for your help. I'm currently looking to sell it as of right now
Rolleyes and are you able to ship
?
(August 15, 2019 at 02:48 AM)DonFake Wrote: Rolleyes and are you able to ship
?

all devices are sold/gone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SE'ing Misc. Electronics bneo420k 6 1,418 February 16, 2017 at 02:50 PM
Last Post: Conficker23