Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Complete USA Databases Voter/Birth/Death/Residential
Star 
I'm selling the complete voter database and birth/death database for every single state in America.
Including Hawaii and Puerto Rico.

The database contains around 260 Million Voters and 350 Million records of deaths and births. Total 700 Million Records+.
Includes Full Physical Addresses, Social Security Numbers, Full names, Dates of Birth, Previous Addresses and Voter information such as Voter IDs and Voter History also available.

All purchases must be made with cryptocurrencies and since the database is 100Gb+ It will be delivered with custom FTP servers.
Anyone interested to buy please contact me this will cost you in the neighbourhood of 60,000 USD and I will only sell it to one person.
Accepting middleman services so if you're uncertain of being scammed please use a middleman service.

Show ContentPartial Sample:
This is a trusted seller, if anyone requires a middleman please contact me and you can be sure of your safety for this purchase.
Bump, still selling this database I have had few people contact me about it but no real purchase offers yet.
I will add a sample to the main thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20k USA email access with AMAZON EBA PAYPAL tutweb 2 42 7 hours ago
Last Post: tutweb
  PRIVATE GAMING + CRYPTO/BITCOIN DATABASES Draxter 1 145 Today, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Alfie
  Selling accounts MUST READ Stressercc 0 33 Yesterday, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Stressercc
  Selling - Discord tokens [$5 for a 100] [Verified] sandor111 5 551 Yesterday, 10:27 AM
Last Post: p4nther
  ⭐Selling Starbucks Cards cheap⭐ MiladMax 10 341 12-07-2018, 09:14 PM
Last Post: MiladMax