Second Life (Autism Central)
by ben - July 19, 2015 at 08:42 PM
Hello brothers,
Over the recent weeks I have invested lots of time in the RP MMO game known as Second Life. This game features Sims-esque gameplay and user created content.

During my time playing, I've noticed that the userbase take the roleplay element VERY seriously, resulting in amazing trolling reactions, such as people raging or crying on mic (this literally happened)

If such chaos can be caused by me alone with minimal effort, imagine the effect RF will have.

So I propose that on the 25th of July, we raid the game as one.
I'm looking for dedicated members who are willing to commit time and effort into making this work. Who's with me?!
I'll help out. PM me the details before we start the raid.
Anti social with alot of free time? im in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You have my sword
Almost forget, heres an example of what can be acomplished

Remember to read-up on this guy and his techniques if we're gonna make this work
(July 19, 2015 at 08:44 PM)xIdentified Wrote: I'M IN!
But do we have to download it? Or is it in browser

You need to download and register an account
(July 19, 2015 at 08:44 PM)Sem Wrote: I'll help out. PM me the details before we start the raid.

Will do, nothing is official yet though, I still need some dedicated streamers/ people to record the raids
This has so much kek potential. Count me in.
Heres a slightly better example
(July 19, 2015 at 09:02 PM)Metakun Wrote: Heres a slightly better example

Holy fuck that's hysterical

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Trash Lol player has autism RaloMemeDaddy 0 311 March 24, 2019 at 07:37 PM
Last Post: RaloMemeDaddy
Join this discord if you want autism Armorabskrabs 0 590 June 17, 2018 at 11:08 PM
Last Post: Armorabskrabs
Gay Fags think Mobile game is their life MasonsMom 0 560 June 17, 2018 at 04:46 AM
Last Post: MasonsMom