Searching for Investors
by Kokayyyn - November 05, 2019 at 12:58 PM
Hey guys,

I got a new E-Commerce up and i need Investors. Do you know where i can get them or are here some Investors? This idea is proofed by two layers and a guy which makes the taxes. So its fine, i just need money!
A guy which makes the taxes? Sold, sign me up.
(November 05, 2019 at 12:58 PM)Kokayyyn Wrote: Hey guys,

I got a new E-Commerce up and i need Investors. Do you know where i can get them or are here some Investors? This idea is proofed by two layers and a guy which makes the taxes. So its fine, i just need money!

We all want the money bro
What it takes to participate, I'm interested, I'm wanting to invest in a good project
More detail on project and scope? and doing taxes is pretty straight forward, don't know why you don't just take the initiative.
You won't find the money you need for a biz online, at least on forums like this. You're either retarded or a scammer.
(November 06, 2019 at 06:15 AM)EPP Wrote: You won't find the money you need for a biz online, at least on forums like this. You're either retarded or a scammer.

More likely the latter
Look for "angels" list
I'm wanting to invest in a good project
Here is not the place.... you dont even provide any real info
Did you try some crowfunding ? Like Kickstarter ?
Who wants to vouch? We could all be board members

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to make searching easier for you Defile 1 175 September 27, 2021 at 01:48 AM
Last Post: omarr0
wildcard searching on dehashed.com? niemajak900 9 713 August 18, 2021 at 09:43 AM
Last Post: niemajak900
Any tips on searching in Collection #1 ? HAMRStyledeFou 6 547 January 29, 2021 at 08:01 AM
Last Post: L33THACKER105