Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Kiddies
i used to be a script kiddie in like 2014, that havij shit everyone knows looool
good thing i actually know how to make things now instead of relying on some proprietary tools
think everyone starts out as a script kiddie
(04-07-2018, 09:33 AM)Scofield Wrote:  think everyone starts out as a script kiddie

Eh not really, you can setup your own labs and shit to do research in yourself, then learn how shit works and go from there.
They just need more knowledge
autism at it's finest level
Milenial "hackers" only copy and paste scripts xd
(04-03-2018, 10:24 PM)ChaBoy Wrote:  I mean most script kiddies are kids who get bullied and can't do anything about it, so they go online and try to scare people. I just find them retard

I 100% agree lmao all kids who will live in mothers basment till they are 40
Even in the pen testing industry, they use scripts, they use programs and shit.

The idea of being a skid, it's about how you use the tools. Half the time you go look on NullByte or Youtube, the shit is outdated, it's about using the software and scripts you have. If it works, and achieves the goal, in the end it really doesn't matter. There is a level of respect, but for example, say I want to do a MITM and capture some information while staying at a hotel

I can take my linux machine and use the USB adapter to turn it into a hotspot, now that's your "pro" or, I can use the wifi Pineapple...your "skid"...if it accomplishes the goal, and I get away with it. Is there really a difference? The goal is to not be noticed/found/caught. So if you do it right...it won't matter what method or script/program you use. What matters is the result.
(08-18-2018, 05:33 AM)Volpe Wrote:  Even in the pen testing industry, they use scripts, they use programs and shit.

The idea of being a skid, it's about how you use the tools. Half the time you go look on NullByte or Youtube, the shit is outdated, it's about using the software and scripts you have. If it works, and achieves the goal, in the end it really doesn't matter. There is a level of respect, but for example, say I want to do a MITM and capture some information while staying at a hotel

I can take my linux machine and use the USB adapter to turn it into a hotspot, now that's your "pro" or, I can use the wifi Pineapple...your "skid"...if it accomplishes the goal, and I get away with it. Is there really a difference? The goal is to not be noticed/found/caught. So if you do it right...it won't matter what method or script/program you use. What matters is the result.

Exactly, I don't understand how it's skiddish to use tools that are used by professionals on a regular basis, as long as you know what they actually do..
If they buy your exploits then they're good, if they're one of the poeple that beg you into tryna do something then I hate them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shoutbox Script John 5 1,363 03-21-2017, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Nick0