Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Kiddies
What do you guys think of script kiddies? i think there stupid kids that cant make shit themselves.
thats the definition of a script kiddie though? 90 percent of the people on rf fall under that category
(04-03-2018, 08:57 PM)ThMauler Wrote:  thats the definition of a script kiddie though? 90 percent of the people on rf fall under that category

fuck man u exposed ME  Sad
Ban reason: https://i.imgur.com/pM9Id7l.png (6d, 16h, 7m remaining)
I mean most script kiddies are kids who get bullied and can't do anything about it, so they go online and try to scare people. I just find them retard
well what else can the be if not script kiddis , i mean the fact that they suck for them is too much , the need the attention.
The fact that you used the word script kiddie proves that your a skid yourself.
(04-04-2018, 04:17 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:  The fact that you used the word script kiddie proves that your a skid yourself.

i dont hack at all and never did, loser.
(04-04-2018, 05:58 PM)PotatoChips2001 Wrote:  
(04-04-2018, 04:17 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:  The fact that you used the word script kiddie proves that your a skid yourself.

i dont hack at all and never did, loser.

Irony.
I find most people who use the word script kiddies are people who have no idea what they're doing, but try to make it seem like they program their own shit all the time.
I wish I was a script kiddie lol, don't even have the knowledge for that...
The worst of them are the crapflooding retards.
why in the fuck would you even care what someone is or not

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ICO MAIN ICO website Script to run a successful ICO Project icoscriptinfo 1 66 11-11-2018, 08:37 AM
Last Post: sleepy99
  Shoutbox Script John 5 1,410 03-21-2017, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Nick0