School experiences
by PapaJohn - August 19, 2016 at 11:23 PM
Fatboy SSE came to our school today (famous rapper you've probably never heard of) and chilled with a lot of people (he came after). Sucks, because if I would've stayed for an extra 15 minutes...
school is lame i always just got in trouble for no reason
(May 15, 2017 at 05:48 AM)junk1127 Wrote: One time a security guard at my high school was trying to take my phone and i wouldn't let him. So the took me to the office said "I was acting crazy." Then the had a nurse "evaluate," me to see if i was on drugs. Which is just her looking at a card with different pupil sizes that corresponded with a drug. Then they claimed i was on cocaine and wouldn't let me leave. My mom was furious and took me to be drug tested that day. Which, came back with nothing, and from then on we stop listening to anything the school ever said.

Huh. I guess my school is small enough that it doesn't actually need a security guard.
Everytime I went to math my teacher would wait for me to talk and then tell me to go to the office; someone egged her portable during that year and she blamed it on me and when they found out who it was from the cameras she got fired for getting me in trouble falsely lmao
Where I am from, schools are like a rich-father thing! I didn't go to school for too long, but I'm happy I didn't because, from what I heard, it sucks anyway.
(May 16, 2017 at 11:07 PM)fr0st Wrote:
(May 15, 2017 at 05:48 AM)junk1127 Wrote: One time a security guard at my high school was trying to take my phone and i wouldn't let him. So the took me to the office said "I was acting crazy." Then the had a nurse "evaluate," me to see if i was on drugs. Which is just her looking at a card with different pupil sizes that corresponded with a drug. Then they claimed i was on cocaine and wouldn't let me leave. My mom was furious and took me to be drug tested that day. Which, came back with nothing, and from then on we stop listening to anything the school ever said.

Huh. I guess my school is small enough that it doesn't actually need a security guard.

We had like 3 or 4 rotating shifts.
Which is a little ridiculous considering the police station sat a stone throw from campus...literally.
Flipped out on my bike my sophomore year and ended up with a fractured vertebra (nothing too serious, just had to wear a plastic brace around my stomach for 6 months. Itches like crazy). Ruined my HS sports career. Did alright my senior year tho.

If you're still in HS, get good grades. It's all dumb shit but you'll be thankful when you're at a good university. College is where the real fun is at.
In high school a kid was laughing at one of my old friends who was running without looking and shattered the glass door going right into it, there was a few people around which were laughing aswell since he was going to get in trouble, the autistic kid who was laughing too hard at the situation ended up shitting himself mid laugh. Needless to say the door wasn't brought up the following weeks just names such as sharter and shitstained mike (felt sorry for the dude because pictures of shit seeping through his pants were spread around the school)
School was boring af dog so no experience
had to stand up in class and had a boner ...
i got an A in a class once. that was nice.
HS is nasty, people smoking weed and vaping in the bathrooms srsly. I avoid using the bathrooms at school at any cost

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Favourite Philosophical School of Thought? Sunsingerlock 16 366 June 05, 2020 at 12:15 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
[SERIOUS] HELP, Sticky Situation at School Cily 12 365 April 30, 2020 at 01:57 AM
Last Post: thekilob
What's the stupidest rule your school has? Miskvo 18 788 September 09, 2019 at 03:55 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock