Samsung or Apple?
by Hoemeo - November 22, 2021 at 11:34 AM
Which brand has the best phones and tablets? Ive been searching for a new tab and cant make up my mind. Which do you prefer and why?
iPads are exceptional tablets, especially the Pro line, but Samsung really do crack out some good'uns too.
(November 23, 2021 at 01:23 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: iPads are exceptional tablets, especially the Pro line, but Samsung really do crack out some good'uns too.
yeah i think im going to go with samsung more reliable
(November 24, 2021 at 10:43 AM)xBeAsTx 401 Wrote:
(November 23, 2021 at 01:23 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: iPads are exceptional tablets, especially the Pro line, but Samsung really do crack out some good'uns too.

Yeah, I do prefer the android interface compared to is iOS personally...
Depends on the purpose.

Security: Apple if you don't know what you're doing, Android if you do.
Customization: Android, almost always
General Experience: Apple

I personally have a Google Pixel 4, and an iPhone 13.
(November 24, 2021 at 10:43 AM)Hoemeo Wrote:

Thats true 100% Always fast updates and u can customise everything
I prefer the flow of iOS so iPad would be my recommendation. I also have several other Apple products and the integration is great.. Feels good to use my iPad as a second monitor to my MacBook at a coffee shop.
Apple

Phone's are better (imo), and especially for tablets, all those android ones run like dogshit compared to their apple counterparts (similar for phones)
(November 30, 2021 at 05:01 PM)Sem Wrote: Apple

Phone's are better (imo), and especially for tablets, all those android ones run like dogshit compared to their apple counterparts (similar for phones)

Agreed on the tablet, Apple tablets are the shit.
Apples Phones aren't bad except the price, Samsun is basically the Apple of Android, so if you wanna use Android don't use Samsung.

My 2 cents
(Yesterday at 08:37 PM)dedal Wrote: Apples Phones aren't bad except the price, Samsun is basically the Apple of Android, so if you wanna use Android don't use Samsung.

My 2 cents

Samsungs are good, but there are plenty of better android alternatives, the OnePlus series comes to mind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Data collection with apple and google devices atventurer 2 2,446 May 02, 2021 at 06:01 PM
Last Post: atventurer
Are android phones better then apple phones? Otastity 18 3,410 January 30, 2021 at 10:01 PM
Last Post: L33THACKER105