Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Safest way to buy DB's
I know I will get bombarded with trash for this, but it is a legit request. I have collected most of the public dumps, and now I want to get into trading private dumps. How should I go about buying DB's from trusted sources?
Well, get to know some undercover FBI agents, then try sell them some, preferably classified, data. Get arrested, and use the time to think over how you shouldn't have listened to what others suggest you to do Tongue
On the other side there are some micropayment, hosting services where people pay with bitcoin to access file you've uploaded, if you are interested I can look up the specific name, probably would be faster if you look these up. Anonymous hosting -> bitcoin payments -> should be safe.
I can pay via bitcoin, I guess I am mostly worried about getting ripped off. Seems to be a fairly closed community, which I understand.
Yeah a closed community when it comes to db selling, unless you have friends and know basically big db collectors
I can only wish you luck.
Find out first if there is a DB to download for free.
But buying DB, be careful ...
Buying dbs isn't hard.
Just start a discord community and spread it around a bit.
Watch who's trustworthy in your server, and buy from them.
(06-29-2017, 05:13 PM)nikolay123 Wrote:  On the other side there are some micropayment, hosting services where people pay with bitcoin to access file you've uploaded, if you are interested I can look up the specific name, probably would be faster if you look these up. Anonymous hosting -> bitcoin payments -> should be safe.

satoshi box is decent
satoshi box is your best bet
It is all about how lucky you are dude.
Haven't bought any DBs, only traded. I would agree with the others and say be careful because I've gotten partial DBs in the past when I was promised "full" and/or "raw"
DBs only sold in person. must go to Detroit and ask around. whites do not sell DBs so look for black man