$STOPELON NEW CRYPTOCOIN | TO THE MOON πŸš€ πŸš€
by swordsman - May 23, 2021 at 03:55 PM
Exclamation 
$STOPELON ----> https://www.stopelon.space/

A community created to take over Tesla and stop the biggest market manipulator of them all.

WHY DO WE NEED TO STOP ELON MUSK?

Elon Musk is infamous for irresponsibly manipulating the cryptocurrency market with his Twitter account. Just recently, he did it again, causing a massive crash across all frontiers when he tweeted that Tesla will cease to accept Bitcoin as payment.
Anyone with even a shred of critical thinking sees through his lies. He has been trying to pump crypto for ages, tweeting about it to no end, and even going to Saturday Night Live as a final resort to get Dogecoin up! It’s ridiculous!
He’s toying with people’s portfolio like candy, like the narcissistic billionaire he is and always will be.
We say ENOUGH. Hence, we created $STOPELON. Where we get rich, without anyone controlling our fate except ourselves.
All you have to do is BUY and HODL.

whoever wants to help raise this coin, will profit a lot .

πŸš€
Ironically, this is also an attempt to manipulate the market.
(May 23, 2021 at 03:55 PM)swordsman Wrote: whoever wants to help raise this coin, will profit a lot .

The only people profiting are the orchestrators of your shitcoin scam.
(May 24, 2021 at 04:30 PM)ManyDesires Wrote: Ironically, this is also an attempt to manipulate the market.

Nah. Such a shitcoin can't do anything. It's just a community that wants to repeat the spike of SafeMoon.
I feel like all these new alt coins are basically peaople who missed out on getting into dogecoin super early
(May 25, 2021 at 01:24 PM)freetorace86 Wrote: I feel like all these new alt coins are basically peaople who missed out on getting into dogecoin super early

AGREED.Β  IE Carole Baskin.Β  Give me a break.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
would you eat the moon if it were made of cheese shazaam69 62 3,041 September 14, 2020 at 10:30 AM
Last Post: sixthsens_e
Moon's Dox DrCocktor 4 2,224 April 24, 2016 at 09:08 AM
Last Post: Wyze
Raid The Moon John 4 1,925 July 12, 2015 at 06:34 PM
Last Post: alangoose