[STAFF] RAIDFORUMS UPGRADE GIVEAWAY
by moot - January 28, 2020 at 07:02 AM
First post but not the latest!
(January 28, 2020 at 07:02 AM)moot Wrote: I’m going to be giving away an upgrade too a lucky Jew-ball.

1 POST = 1 ENTRY
ONCE PER PAGE

Ends 3 February.

Good Luck (and give me money if you want me to continue doing this Kappa)
Would love the upgrade. My mega account got terminated, so all my uploaded links are no more. It's made me very depressed to the point I no longer have the will to live. Getting that upgrade would stop me from killing myself.  Angel
(January 31, 2020 at 10:16 PM)Paninisama Wrote:
(January 28, 2020 at 07:02 AM)moot Wrote: I’m going to be giving away an upgrade too a lucky Jew-ball.

1 POST = 1 ENTRY
ONCE PER PAGE

Ends 3 February.

Would love the upgrade. My mega account got terminated, so all my uploaded links are no more. It's made me very depressed to the point I no longer have the will to live. Getting that upgrade would stop me from killing myself.  Angel

please kill yourself. Learn how to have multiple copies of your data while you're at it.
(February 01, 2020 at 12:07 AM)ORTHORON Wrote:
(January 31, 2020 at 10:16 PM)Paninisama Wrote:

1 POST = 1 ENTRY
ONCE PER PAGE

Ends 3 February.

please kill yourself. Learn how to have multiple copies of your data while you're at it.

lol truth be told my guy.
Another page, another post.
@ Do you want to me my step son?
might bust a n*t....................
thank you sir but i am not seeing the link to download the stuffs sir
(February 01, 2020 at 05:40 AM)blessing001 Wrote: thank you sir but i am not seeing the link to download the stuffs sir

You're in the wrong thread buddy.
I'm not a jew ball but I will take free upgrade oy vey
is this some sort of cyberman trap ?
new page and a new entry is coming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[OVER] RaidForums 5th Birthday Giveaway moot 76 1,997 March 31, 2020 at 10:02 AM
Last Post: moot
[Vote] Who is your Favorite Staff Member? moot 10 321 March 12, 2020 at 07:03 PM
Last Post: moot
RaidForums Best Staff Award moot 25 1,692 December 17, 2019 at 05:35 AM
Last Post: estudk