SQL jewishspirituality.org 2k
by 000 - February 08, 2021 at 10:11 PM
Jewish niggas i swear
Dump date: 3-07-2020
real ass nigga not charging credits 

https://sql.gg/download/g96S68xBKvfjl-6P...fF9ojbtm63
What is this ? If some gets it, show us something.
(February 08, 2021 at 10:22 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: What is this ? If some gets it, show us something.
heres a sample of whats inside
[Image: fEpmFAz.png]
(February 08, 2021 at 10:31 PM)000 Wrote:
(February 08, 2021 at 10:22 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: What is this ? If some gets it, show us something.

That is better, thank you. It has 1,973 useful lines (to me that is) & I will convert them to csv & remove the things that are useless to me, passwords. lol !!

core_users (id, uid, name, first_name, last_name, email, username, mobile, password, country_calling_code, gender, birth_date, enable, activation_code, activated_at, last_login, last_login_ip, remember_token, api_token, created_by, updated_by, deleted_by, created_at, updated_at, deleted_at)

My header will be: (to locate them with)
name, first_name, last_name, email, username, mobile,country_calling_code`gender, birth_date,
(February 09, 2021 at 03:21 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(February 08, 2021 at 10:31 PM)000 Wrote:

That is better, thank you. It has 1,973 useful lines (to me that is) & I will convert them to csv & remove the things that are useless to me, passwords. lol !!

core_users (id, uid, name, first_name, last_name, email, username, mobile, password, country_calling_code, gender, birth_date, enable, activation_code, activated_at, last_login, last_login_ip, remember_token, api_token, created_by, updated_by, deleted_by, created_at, updated_at, deleted_at)

My header will be: (to locate them with)
name, first_name, last_name, email, username, mobile,country_calling_code`gender, birth_date,

[Image: uDNUkSJ.png]
thank you for the decryption
Heart