SQL National Police (Republik of Indonesia)
by Dimond - November 18, 2021 at 12:26 PM
Hello Everyone !

You know the Drill

Background
Edit 2 : This new leak at least acording the hacker itself is not same like @Stars12n check the content of data to know more what you get.
Spoiler
Self-proclaim Brazilian  Hacktivist @son1x666 claim manage to breach Indonesia National Police System and extract 10 mb  of information in form of sql. Currently Twitter account already banned but Web archive of it available"

most of data contain record about personal information, and IA related stuff
Content of data https://ghostbin.com/wAtaa/raw

Message from "son1x
Spoiler
                        POLRI - Indonesia National Police
                    POLRI Hacked and database dump by son1x Wink

#OpIndonesia #FuckThePolice #FuckTheGovernment

The people should not work or support the government, the government should do this instead.

First of all, this is action was done solo by me,
not other members of the team i am part of has participation (they dont like leaks xD)

I did this because i dont support the government and how they treat their own people,
many Indonesians have contacted me talking about their life situation of indonesia.
So i identified my self with them, and decided to help with whatever i can, so this is the reason i am doing this leak.

Another thing, I need to be honest, I am not the good boy here okay, sometimes i identify myself with things and decide to help. Wink

note: this leak contains personal information and credentials of polri workers and people involved with them.
Feel free to do what ever you want with their information, maybe send a dildo to their home idk, use your creativity hahaha xD

Ahora, digan buenas noches a el malo muahahha 3Smile

~ done by son1x

twitter -> @son1x666

much love and peace to indonesian people, from Brazil Heart3

greetz to all hacktivist around the world, stay safe out there and keep hacking those bastards of the government homies Heart

link: you need go to link by yourself, all you need to do is go to web archive of it twitter or Google Cache.
Altenatively  just google on image search "Porli kena hack !" don't forget set your google image search region on indonesian you will find some stupid or right wing news site that forget to censor screenshot of the link.

Instant unlock if you to lazy to do it Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

All credits to son1x666

Edit 3: after checking again is not main HQ of National Police instead North Celebes HQ data.
I just keep it as collection. Thanks for your information.
this good work my bro....
thank you for sharing this stuff man
cheers mate wish i had 8 credits lol. too lazy to look for it.
thank you for sharing for information
ummmm sick son1x666 is that guy mane

(November 18, 2021 at 12:26 PM)Dimond Wrote: Hello Everyone !

You know the Drill

Background
Edit 2 : This new leak at least acording the hacker itself is not same like @Stars12n check the content of data to know more what you get.
Spoiler
Self-proclaim Brazilian  Hacktivist @son1x666 claim manage to breach Indonesia National Police System and extract 10 mb  of information in form of sql. Currently Twitter account already banned but Web archive of it available"

most of data contain record about personal information, and IA related stuff
Content of data https://ghostbin.com/wAtaa/raw

Message from "son1x
Spoiler
                        POLRI - Indonesia National Police
                    POLRI Hacked and database dump by son1x Wink

#OpIndonesia #FuckThePolice #FuckTheGovernment

The people should not work or support the government, the government should do this instead.

First of all, this is action was done solo by me,
not other members of the team i am part of has participation (they dont like leaks xD)

I did this because i dont support the government and how they treat their own people,
many Indonesians have contacted me talking about their life situation of indonesia.
So i identified my self with them, and decided to help with whatever i can, so this is the reason i am doing this leak.

Another thing, I need to be honest, I am not the good boy here okay, sometimes i identify myself with things and decide to help. Wink

note: this leak contains personal information and credentials of polri workers and people involved with them.
Feel free to do what ever you want with their information, maybe send a dildo to their home idk, use your creativity hahaha xD

Ahora, digan buenas noches a el malo muahahha 3Smile

~ done by son1x

twitter -> @son1x666

much love and peace to indonesian people, from Brazil Heart3

greetz to all hacktivist around the world, stay safe out there and keep hacking those bastards of the government homies Heart

link: you need go to link by yourself, all you need to do is go to web archive of it twitter or Google Cache.
Altenatively  just google on image search "Porli kena hack !" don't forget set your google image search region on indonesian you will find some stupid or right wing news site that forget to censor screenshot of the link.

[Hidden Content]

All credits to son1x666

Edit 3: after checking again is not main HQ of National Police instead North Celebes HQ data.
gonna check this out, thanks broo
Woah. Thanks for the post
thanks for the leak, gonna save it!
Thank you for this post, ill check it
thank you.....thank you.....thank you.....thank you.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Indonesia Government Email Sentap 12 2,810 Yesterday at 10:32 AM
Last Post: captainjack2017
TXT Indonesia DOB,Phone,IDCard[16k] j0hn1 10 5,525 Yesterday at 10:25 AM
Last Post: mukzizatnyata
PT. Pembangunan Perumahan 700 Employees DB [Indonesia] p0L1cy 12 6,854 Yesterday at 10:12 AM
Last Post: mukzizatnyata