SNAPCHAT SUS LOGIN: WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER
by alematte14 - March 20, 2021 at 10:33 AM
Exclamation 
SNAPCHAT BLOCKS SUSPICIOUS LOGINS, ESPECIALLY IF A SAME DEVICE ENTERS MULTIPLE PROFILES.

FROM WHAT I COULD NOTICE, WITH A "VIRGIN" DEVICE THE FIRST ACCESS ARE NEVER BLOCKED.

Why do we have to be a team?
I've come to the conclusion that using residential proxies is the only solution to avoid suspicious logins.

Can we help us?
Yes, I think that someone more capable and informed than me can contribute to setting up and purchasing residential proxies.

Anyone willing to share knowledge and advice?
I totally 2nd this! I saw this user, Vestige, had some workaround, but I havnt been able to talk to him yet. Would be wonderful if he, or anyone with knowledge into this, could enlighten us!
From what I have gathered, Snapchat increased their security around the beginning of the year. I have been getting basically 95% SUS logins every time I attempt to get into any account. I messaged with Vestige and he says that you have to buy the residential proxies, and then use those to do it. However, you have to buy it through Bitcoin, and you have to forward the proxy to your phone in order to do it. They aren't terribly expensive, but still, I don't know how much you're willing to spend to avoid the SUS. I have tried different VPNs, different devices, Wifi, no wifi, and nothing seems to work any more. I was having a bit of success with free VPNs you can download and run on your phone, but that seems to have stopped working too. It seems every one is having this "problem" but no one has found a simple solution to it.
Nobody knows where to buy residential proxy?

What about this site? https://packetstream.io/
The whole thinks is very inconsistent.

I recently had a VPN (Nord) randomly stop giving me SUS on a number of accounts which had been giving me a SUS for months. This VPN was coming from a completely different Geolocation to most of the accounts as well.

Unfortunately, Snapchat banned that IP now.. this was after I got into ~10 accounts.
From yesterday my rate of sus login dropped, like 2/10 sus login... wich 2 days ago was like 8/10
Same issue for me too. Haven't found a way around it yet other than keep trying, and noting down the 'working' sus logins in the hopes it starts working again so I can go back and check them all

Super easy workaround for me used to be delete and re-install the app TWICE off my phone and it would start working again, but as everyone is reporting - Dec 2020 onwards has been difficult

Still getting accounts every now and then but it's almost a waste of time now :(

I've considered the Residential Proxy someone mentioned previously but there doesn't seem to be a pattern - and the accounts I have are always in my home country. Someone previously mentioned verified email addresses appear to be the worst affected but that's not the case for me after checking my last few wins

Those who have genuinely found a workaround, it would be interesting to find out how
(March 21, 2021 at 11:08 PM)qbonmike11 Wrote: From what I have gathered, Snapchat increased their security around the beginning of the year.  I have been getting basically 95% SUS logins every time I attempt to get into any account.  I messaged with Vestige and he says that you have to buy the residential proxies, and then use those to do it.  However, you have to buy it through Bitcoin, and you have to forward the proxy to your phone in order to do it.  They aren't terribly expensive, but still, I don't know how much you're willing to spend to avoid the SUS.  I have tried different VPNs, different devices, Wifi, no wifi, and nothing seems to work any more.  I was having a bit of success with free VPNs you can download and run on your phone, but that seems to have stopped working too.  It seems every one is having this "problem" but no one has found a simple solution to it.

(March 24, 2021 at 11:37 PM)ItsMrXXX Wrote: Same issue for me too. Haven't found a way around it yet other than keep trying, and noting down the 'working' sus logins in the hopes it starts working again so I can go back and check them all

Super easy workaround for me used to be delete and re-install the app TWICE off my phone and it would start working again, but as everyone is reporting - Dec 2020 onwards has been difficult

Still getting accounts every now and then but it's almost a waste of time now :(

I've considered the Residential Proxy someone mentioned previously but there doesn't seem to be a pattern - and the accounts I have are always in my home country. Someone previously mentioned verified email addresses appear to be the worst affected but that's not the case for me after checking my last few wins

Those who have genuinely found a workaround, it would be interesting to find out how

Thank you for the info! Hope in a zero sus 2021 lol
For whatever reason, prior to Dec 2020 update, connecting to Toronto, Canada VPN through Nord would let me into accounts usually first time. Though, if a SUS was activated, I would switch back to NordVPN and connect to Vietnam VPN and attempt login again. I don't know why Vietnam specifically, but doing so let me bypass SUS even when activated prior. This method no longer works.

Similarly to everyone else, I have yet to find a working method.
Interesting to see what workarounds used to work for other people. I could consistently do the following:
- Hit a SUS account
- Delete Snapchat from my phone, then re-install it
- Try the SUS account again, and get the SUS login message
- Try the SUS account again, and successfully log in

I just ended up deleting the app twice each time I hit a SUS login and I could access the accounts.

Now I have a huge list of SUS accounts I'm waiting to get into, and sadly some of the older accounts I have access too keep hitting SUS now too. :(

Weird thing is, I can still get into accounts with fully verified phone numbers and email addresses - even ones which have been active within the last 24hrs. But some just don't work at all, and I don't see what the difference is. There is no consistency.

Starting to think they've improved their security and there will be no way to access these accounts again, but I'm holding out for it anyway.
(March 28, 2021 at 10:56 AM)ItsMrXXX Wrote: Interesting to see what workarounds used to work for other people. I could consistently do the following:
- Hit a SUS account
- Try the SUS account again, and get the SUS login message
- Try the SUS account again, and successfully log in

I just ended up deleting the app twice each time I hit a SUS login and I could access the accounts.

Now I have a huge list of SUS accounts I'm waiting to get into, and sadly some of the older accounts I have access too keep hitting SUS now too. :(

Weird thing is, I can still get into accounts with fully verified phone numbers and email addresses - even ones which have been active within the last 24hrs. But some just don't work at all, and I don't see what the difference is. There is no consistency.

Starting to think they've improved their security and there will be no way to access these accounts again, but I'm holding out for it anyway.

Yep, did the same, and worked as good as 100% on every SUS-accounts.
As some other have mentioned here, the whole thing seems very unconsistently tho. On some accounts u somehow get into, where it normally would give u SUS-logins, and vice versa.

Lately I have experienced another REALLY STRANGE thing. I have got a false negative several times when trying to log on to an account in the app which I new is correct.. It says the u/p is wrong, but still I could see a mail from Snap about SUS-login to the verified mail (which I have access to). And when I then tried on the website, the u/p worked (even tho I got SUS-login). I tried several times on the app to make sure I used the correct credentials, and it still said it was wrong, even tho if it worked on the website, and it was sent a mail from Snap to the connected email. Sooo, sometimes it looks like u get a false negative on the app! But other accounts, which I also know is correct, I would get into as normal.

Any other experienced the same?
(March 27, 2021 at 05:40 AM)barca1313 Wrote: .........

Lately I have experienced another REALLY STRANGE thing. I have got a false negative several times when trying to log on to an account in the app which I new is correct.. It says the u/p is wrong, but still I could see a mail from Snap about SUS-login to the verified mail (which I have access to). And when I then tried on the website, the u/p worked (even tho I got SUS-login). I tried several times on the app to make sure I used the correct credentials, and it still said it was wrong, even tho if it worked on the website, and it was sent a mail from Snap to the connected email. Sooo, sometimes it looks like u get a false negative on the app! But other accounts, which I also know is correct, I would get into as normal.

Any other experienced the same?

Yes actually! I noticed this a couple of months ago but forgot about it. I used to test credentials on my computer because it was easier to copy and paste. I'd successfully login in a web browser, then it would tell me it was the incorrect username or password on my phone... really weird

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Forwarding Gmail Account Availble for Sell For Raffle,Sneakers And Other Work saikatnakib 12 4,115 January 22, 2022 at 05:04 PM
Last Post: saikatnakib
i buy /gmail/yahoo mail login and walmart login Vaguse 1 566 January 21, 2022 at 12:37 PM
Last Post: yungwei8
Forwarding Email Account Availble for Sell For Raffle,Sneakers And Other Work saikatnakib 17 5,952 November 18, 2021 at 01:11 AM
Last Post: saikatnakib