SNAPCHAT SUS LOGIN: WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER
by alematte14 - March 20, 2021 at 10:33 AM
Contact me or PM if still want the working method that works against the snapchat sus login
(October 04, 2021 at 11:50 PM)luk231 Wrote: Contact me or PM if still want the working method that works against the snapchat sus login

send me a dm, i cant start conversations yet
(October 04, 2021 at 11:50 PM)luk231 Wrote: Contact me or PM if still want the working method that works against the snapchat sus login

Do you mind pm me please? I’m very interested in this method

If everyone shared their methods and we work together we could figure this out more efficiently..in the past we would wait for a window to open once a month and now it seems like that’s gone ..others claim to use a daily method better certain times idk..i just wanna know if there 1 legit method lol pm me if anyone knows we can arrange something please

Interested, send me a pm please Wink
Interested in new method for bypassing sus account, pm me. I had a working method but it doesn’t work anymore since last week.
(October 05, 2021 at 09:52 PM)Hinazuki Wrote:

Interested, send me a pm please Wink

I can’t PM, can you PM me please?

Can you PM me about this new method? I can’t PM yet
Hey I’m interested in getting a working method I cannot PM if you cannot Pm me here can you reach out to me on telegram @JJDD23

Hey man can you pm me? In need of this
(October 04, 2021 at 01:40 AM)Rootmaster69 Wrote:
(October 03, 2021 at 11:18 PM)chipmichaels Wrote: strange problem i’m currently having. I can login into an account and trigger sus through the web browser, but on the app it says the password is incorrect. I’m not device banned because I can get into my other accounts, but any accounts that would usually trigger a sus on the app instead just say the password is incorrect. Anyone else experience this? already tried deleting and reinstalling with different ip’s

i noticed this a few days ago. But and this is huge, it has opened a new route into getting into accounts. i am still testing as i have loads of sus accounts from before. and i want to be cautious as if we all start flooding snapchat with this method then they will patch or fix the hole and we will be out of luck again. now with that beings said i need an iPhone user(one that can pm as i can not) to test this method as i have testes on Android and had good results. doesn't work on 2fa accounts but then what does. i use 2 phones one to find the password and the other to get into the account.  i try to check thus forum daily and i have a few accounts we can test with. who knows maybe we can find some noods...

Pm me please if you'd allow me to test, I can't pm first. Have a few accounts I can test with.
Until yesterday I had a working method which led to 100% successful logins last couple weeks (unless SUS got triggered before). Seems like today it stopped working.

In general I think sharing methods in here is dangerous. I bet SC has there guys out there looking for new methods to patch.

It was a good run. Maybe there will be another day.
Hey everyone please stay clear of luk231 he is a SCAMMER and won’t give you any methods ..currently on telegram with him now and paid him and still haven’t delivered any service just excuses and i have proof he is not legit..just a warning buy at your own risk
(October 06, 2021 at 10:25 PM)Johnnygotti556 Wrote: Hey everyone please stay clear of luk231 he is a SCAMMER and won’t give you any methods ..currently on telegram with him now and paid him and still haven’t delivered any service just excuses and i have proof he is not legit..just a warning buy at your own risk

Of course bro anyone asking for $200 and not offering proof is sus as hell lmao

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Forwarding Gmail Account Availble for Sell For Raffle,Sneakers And Other Work saikatnakib 12 4,161 January 22, 2022 at 05:04 PM
Last Post: saikatnakib
i buy /gmail/yahoo mail login and walmart login Vaguse 1 585 January 21, 2022 at 12:37 PM
Last Post: yungwei8
Forwarding Email Account Availble for Sell For Raffle,Sneakers And Other Work saikatnakib 17 5,960 November 18, 2021 at 01:11 AM
Last Post: saikatnakib