SELLING good
by SyndiShanX - October 15, 2020 at 12:46 PM
Provided paid access to a cloud of constantly updated logs. Logs are added after processing at two banks of the USA and Canada. Crypto exchanges, social networks and game accounts remain intact. The frequency of addition is one to two times a week. The average size of the archive of added files is 5-8 GB (11-17 thousand logs). Logs with a limitation period of more than two months become irrelevant, as they are sold to intermediary partners on forums at reduced prices. There are 4 streams for adding files - USA-Canada, Europe, Asia and South America.

Access cost:
1 month - USD 250
3 months - USD 600
A longer term is discussed individually

We also accept coders who know how to work in this direction into the team. Looking for an coders from the Middle East region

There is a training program with ways relevant in 2020. A complete package of information is provided with all the necessary software and our distribution channels for stealers. Access to distribution channels - 3 months. During this time, you will learn everything and be able to create your own.

Prices for training in areas:
Gamer accounts - USD 200
Crypto exchanges - USD 450
Social Media - USD 250
Banks and various financial companies - USD 600

Payment BTC

More information in telegram @SyndiShanX
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mutli-accounting
DWC, use a middleman, don't trust this user (or anybody else for that matter).
Very good stuff. I asked for a discount, but the seller refused. Now I understand why.
This is the best shit I've ever bought on this forum! The date of the last logs is October 4,
although they wrote that they update every week. They promised fresh logs in 2-3 days...
Great cloud! The guys know their stuff. I made a profit pretty quickly and compensated my expenses!
Bought a training course for $ 200. The methods are truly unique. I have not seen anything like it yet. thanks👍👌
(October 15, 2020 at 01:15 PM)thekilob Wrote: DWC, use a middleman, don't trust this user (or anybody else for that matter).

Buddy. Did we make any deals? No need to flood the topic without proof. Thanks for your opinion
wow! the logs are great, but more importantly, great service ...! after the update, they notified in the telegram. the broken link was replaced very quickly. super!!!
flooded with updates, last place
up........................up...........................up
The maximum number of users connected to our service. Sorry, but the offer is no longer valid

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BUYING Buying PSN hits (or any good gaming hits). Paying good. LiiBerTy 0 451 October 05, 2020 at 05:24 PM
Last Post: LiiBerTy