SELLING evilginx/modlishka phishlets
by lordjsmith - September 16, 2021 at 03:53 PM
Hello guys

I found out how to bypass the Google phishlet and released the first PoC. I've since set it to private and sold it, but I think the original code is still available on the internet.
Besides Google, I also figured out how to solve the issues with the Dropbox phishlet, and with my help, the original developer could fix the phishlet. Previously, no working phishlets existed for both sites.

Is anybody interested in buying phishlets from me? Since I'm a new user, payment would of course go through a middleman.

Telegram: @tomkabel
How much would a google phishlet go for?
(September 18, 2021 at 06:59 AM)bobbysoxer2 Wrote: How much would a google phishlet go for?

I released it for free, lol.

I just finished fixing up the o365.yaml phishlet if anybody is interested
Where can I get the google phishlet?
(September 18, 2021 at 05:16 PM)bobbysoxer2 Wrote: Where can I get the google phishlet?

I see that you downloaded my repository and already have the phishlet. Why are you asking this?
Didn't realize I made some errors when typing out my post. Fixed:

(September 16, 2021 at 03:53 PM)lordjsmith Wrote: I found out how Google's JS protection works and made the first freely available exploit kit.
(September 16, 2021 at 03:53 PM)lordjsmith Wrote: Is anybody interested in hiring me to make phishlets?

Quote:wher google phishlet

Here: https://gist.github.com/TomAbel/05935047...fb59252024

I've been making a better evilginx2 version in my free time. I've patched some bugs and will continue to add new features for a while. This version also contains the Google exploit and is ready for release.
I also made a bot/crawler blocker, which prevents the phishing site from being added to Google's Safe Browsing blocklist (the red page "Deceptive site ahead"). It is not ready for sharing but will be soon enough.
If you need help running a phishing campaign or setting one up feel free to contact me.

Any interest in any of them?
(September 23, 2021 at 12:07 AM)lordjsmith Wrote: Didn't realize I made some errors when typing out my post. Fixed:

(September 16, 2021 at 03:53 PM)lordjsmith Wrote: I found out how Google's JS protection works and made the first freely available exploit kit.
(September 16, 2021 at 03:53 PM)lordjsmith Wrote: Is anybody interested in hiring me to make phishlets?

Quote:wher google phishlet

Here: https://gist.github.com/TomAbel/05935047...fb59252024

I've been making a better evilginx2 version in my free time. I've patched some bugs and will continue to add new features for a while. This version also contains the Google exploit and is ready for release.
I also made a bot/crawler blocker, which prevents the phishing site from being added to Google's Safe Browsing blocklist (the red page "Deceptive site ahead"). It is not ready for sharing but will be soon enough.
If you need help running a phishing campaign or setting one up feel free to contact me.

Any interest in any of them?

pm me please to unlock my pm i need to chat to you
Finished the iCloud phishlet. Also added telegram/discord webhook capabilities to evilginx, so when cookies are captured you can get a notification on your phone.
Very useful when dealing with iCloud as its cookies expire quickly. Unless you have a setup with necrobrowser, you pretty much need to log in straight away to use the stolen cookies.
Hello lordjsmith. Can we get an access to this icloud phishlet ?
(October 11, 2021 at 01:41 PM)corneliusecoutum Wrote: Hello lordjsmith. Can we get an access to this icloud phishlet ?

Yes, buy it. If you can't/don't buy it, I'm willing help you debug issues you are facing whenever I'm available.

TG: @tomkabel
(October 11, 2021 at 01:54 PM)lordjsmith Wrote:
(October 11, 2021 at 01:41 PM)corneliusecoutum Wrote: Hello lordjsmith. Can we get an access to this icloud phishlet ?

Yes, buy it. If you can't/don't buy it, I'm willing help you debug issues you are facing whenever I'm available.

TG: @tomkabel

Nice, i'm gonna think on that point and i may contact you later.
Thanks
I'm moving on to other projects. I won't be sharing any of the phishlets I made nor offer help on making them.