SELLING Stressing Ninja 5.0 - #1 Free Stress Testing Service [Unlimited Concurrent Attacks]
by ThatDevAaron - August 31, 2020 at 06:05 AM
(September 27, 2020 at 07:05 AM)NYXSTRESS Wrote: Good luck you will need it
Thank you, glhf =)

The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 20 characters.
(September 27, 2020 at 07:10 AM)infog Wrote: tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Heart, ty also.

Make sure to share the service around so that we can continue providing you and everyone else with a truly unlimited free service.
good work my guy gg keep it up
(September 28, 2020 at 03:55 PM)Gavincor Wrote: good work my guy gg keep it up
Thanks a lot, make sure to share it around if you like it.
That design is so shit, and did not the owner of this site aka Aaron leak his own database?  Biggrin
(October 23, 2020 at 11:48 PM)kkmans Wrote: That design is so shit, and did not the owner of this site aka Aaron leak his own database?  Biggrin

He sold it, and still says his services security is the best.

How can a websites security be the best when it's owner sells the customer data?

This is also ironic; https://prnt.sc/v5nnqf - "All your information is safely stored" safely stored with the owner who then sells the information which is supposedly "safely stored" using a multitude of different encryption methods.

Shit service which can't hit unprotected servers & a genuinely shit owner with an ego too big for his own good.
(October 23, 2020 at 11:50 PM)sanctuary Wrote:
(October 23, 2020 at 11:48 PM)kkmans Wrote: That design is so shit, and did not the owner of this site aka Aaron leak his own database?  Biggrin

How can a websites security be the best when it's owner sells the customer data?

From the threads he have created it looks like he think he have "made it" in the community lol, guy is probably on drugs.
(October 23, 2020 at 11:54 PM)kkmans Wrote:
(October 23, 2020 at 11:50 PM)sanctuary Wrote:

From the threads he have created it looks like he think he have "made it" in the community lol, guy is probably on drugs.

I mean, folk like you on my dick. I made it.
I would not recommend this website:
https://raidforums.com/Thread-My-respons...cam-Report
Join us now for the best stress testing experience.
Can you offer more details on the allegations that you sold customer data as well as your confession in my Discord?

Spoiler
[Image: xAjC1Zl.png]
(November 04, 2020 at 06:35 PM)Courvix Wrote: Can you offer more details on the allegations that you sold customer data as well as your confession in my Discord?

Spoiler
[Image: xAjC1Zl.png]
Damn fucking right I did fucker.

And your a randi with no post status so im not really tripping bout you but if u was really involved in the situation like that you'd know the details.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
One Dash - proxy for unlimited flight SanchezRick 31 4,862 19 minutes ago
Last Post: SanchezRick
One Dash - proxy for unlimited flight SanchezRick 30 3,241 24 minutes ago
Last Post: SanchezRick
PixProxies.pw | Fastest Proxies | High CPM - HTTP & SOCKS5 | Unlimited Threads pixed 4 2,926 November 30, 2020 at 01:12 AM
Last Post: jeraime