SELLING Spain Marketing DB 1X.XXX users, pass, mail, mobile...
by Hackemate - April 27, 2021 at 08:08 PM
Thumbsup 
Spanish Marketing Tool Database dump

Includes writing access. You can increase your balance, access other accounts... (Not guaranteed over time.)

To avoid problems or abuse from various users, I am only going to sell this once.

1X.XXX Users
bcrypt passwords
Name, surname, company, address, country, city, zipcode, phone number, VAT...
Logged IP address

PM me for more info.
(April 27, 2021 at 08:08 PM)Hackemate Wrote: Spanish Marketing Tool Database dump

Includes writing access. You can increase your balance, access other accounts... (Not guaranteed over time.)

To avoid problems or abuse from various users, I am only going to sell this once.

1X.XXX Users
bcrypt passwords
Name, surname, company, address, country, city, zipcode, phone number, VAT...
Logged IP address

PM me for more info.

I think you should mention the name of company, dump date as well.
If you put the name of the company they could easily remove the write access.

The dump date is meaningless, I have a dump from today, but the buyer can access it and do their own dump.
Sorry, can I clarify, is this data obtained from the Spanish online store phonehouse.es ? Dodgy
Sorry for the late reply. No, it is not the phone house database and it is not public.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Spain, Switzerland and Belgium Email Databases with Full Infos MarcusSimon 20 4,466 May 03, 2021 at 03:19 AM
Last Post: MarcusSimon
SELLING Alexa Rank 59k - Online Marketing - Majority USA - Webshell kehanet00 9 2,021 May 02, 2021 at 09:28 PM
Last Post: antipothe0sis
BUYING Spain Mail Acces Lines [CHECKED] Sweetie 0 488 April 29, 2021 at 12:01 PM
Last Post: Sweetie