SELLING Social Engineering Services
by KillForTheThrill - November 26, 2021 at 02:15 PM
Hello there;

I sell any Social Engineering trick or technique, implemented by me.

Ex.:

- Password recovery
- Data discovery
- Signing into a social network account or instant messaging app, even you lost login details (No with 2FA active)
- Sell anything instead of you
- Talk with other people and get information you want
- Call, send SMS or emails with customized sender
- Only for Italian users: I can provide all benefits in person, so I also meet specific people, enter into offices, rooms, etc. only allowed to the Staff and so on...

All the requests that will be taken over will be implemented with persuasive methods and handled according to the long experience in the field and my job position, which gives me access to special privileges and a large amount of any type of data.

Just ask me and we'll see if it's possible to reach a good outcome, in how long and at which price.

*Do not ask me specific leaks, 'cause I only could search them as you could do by yourself.*

You'll pay only if the goal is achieved.

Thanks for trusting me.
Physical pentesting is a breeze, just hold a large box and ask an employee to let you in and they most likely will!
(November 26, 2021 at 02:17 PM)kith Wrote: Physical pentesting is a breeze, just hold a large box and ask an employee to let you in and they most likely will!

Yeah physical social engineering is a joke, in the podcast "darknet diaries" there was one dude telling his story and he literally got access to a bank system by THE MANAGER of the bank by just asking and holding a big ipad.
(November 26, 2021 at 02:33 PM)Minori Wrote:
(November 26, 2021 at 02:17 PM)kith Wrote: Physical pentesting is a breeze, just hold a large box and ask an employee to let you in and they most likely will!

Yeah physical social engineering is a joke, in the podcast "darknet diaries" there was one dude telling his story and he literally got access to a bank system by THE MANAGER of the bank by just asking and holding a big ipad.

All about confidence and using the information you have to your advantage.

Is a joke? I can tell you I stacked many racks with this shit  Tongue
(November 26, 2021 at 06:00 PM)KillForTheThrill Wrote:

Is a joke? I can tell you I stacked many racks with this shit  Tongue

Yeah sadly I believe you....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING [Social Media Hacking] Mentoring you into social media hacking [Social Media Hacking] BeSafe 7 611 January 16, 2022 at 05:36 PM
Last Post: ratexploithunt
[HIRING] Social media manager, community manager and social media strategist Rezolut 0 434 March 21, 2021 at 06:44 PM
Last Post: Rezolut
BUYING Somebody with decent Social Engineering skills. villain12345 1 407 February 01, 2021 at 11:05 PM
Last Post: villain12345