SELLING Private Gaming Databases [Encrypted]
by Chase - November 21, 2021 at 08:40 PM
Hello everyone,

I have a large amount of encrypted private gaming databases in my collection. Dates ranging from 2015 - 2021, mainly targeting Runescape but there are regular gaming ones as well. The data I'm selling in this thread is encrypted, and most if not all were dumped by me or my partner personally. Meaning if you take the time to crack this, you'll be obtaining fresh data. The encryption methods vary, but the more recent Databases are unfortunately encrypted in Bcrypt. The databases range in size from 4,000 - 150,000 members, so they are all medium-sized.

If you're solely interested in plaintext lines, I do sell those as well. They are still sold by Database, rather than in a mix. They usually are the easier hash types I've cracked in my free time.

If you're interested in purchasing Databases or interested in knowing what I have in my collection. You can send me a PM on the forums or on Telegram. Looking forward to doing business with members of this Forum, it has been a while.

TL;DR: I have good private gaming databases that are encrypted. Message me for more info -

Telegram: @Chaqui2017
I am currently selling several plaintext logs as well, there are NO TESTS. These are databases, giving you a portion of the Database would only hurt my future sales. I have the sources for every place in which my databases or logs are from. Don't expect anything to be cheap.
(November 22, 2021 at 06:05 PM)mastermegadata Wrote: how much ? whats the price for this?

What is your telegram or discord?
DM'd you. Please check it and we can speak on discord

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BUYING Buy encrypted, foreign exchange, leading edge data heima518 0 461 November 26, 2021 at 09:36 PM
Last Post: heima518
BUYING Private Gaming Mail;pass Dumps (Dehashed) / Swapping gaming lines ar4112 33 22,916 November 17, 2021 at 06:42 PM
Last Post: ar4112
BUYING Bros. I need the user data of the latest encrypted currency and need the format of th mlc 1 1,047 September 06, 2021 at 09:13 PM
Last Post: Amitisthis007