SELLING NETFLIX CONFIG CHECKER 500CPM
by s6de - November 03, 2021 at 12:04 AM
Hey g6jo here,
I am selling a Netflix OpenBullet Config with a CPM of 500+.
The price is a firm $800
Note: For Legal Reasons I used info that would not have a hit. Everything i code is for
for research and educational purposes only.
[Image: 3k-BITCH.png]
Telegram: N/A

I will get to you at the earliest convenience
bump so i dont get lost in the sauce
Bro "Everything i code is for research and educational purposes only."  is like breaching corps and when caught "0h n0 I 4m ju5t a P3nt3stEr!1!!".

SPOILERSpoiler
Nigga is capping but we are B in arms, plus I also tried his configs and they are HQ
(November 03, 2021 at 12:04 AM)g6jo Wrote:
Hey g6jo here,
The price is a firm $800
Note: For Legal Reasons I used info that would not have a hit. Everything i code is for
Telegram: @sh6ujo

bumping this for my friend...
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 3 Days (15m remaining).
Ban Reason: You are not allowed to give reputation to a member who you think is a scammer without proof.
Hey g6jo here,
The price is a firm $800

deal with caution with retard who is selling config which you can legit make by watching youtube tutorials and make it in 15 minute urself with no experience and knowledge in config makings.
AND HE IS SELLING THE SHIT FOR 800$, HE DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING IN OPENBULLET AND IN CRACKING IN GENERAL LOL!
HE CANT EVEN TEST HIT IN DEBUGER LOL SO MUCH RETARD
thank you very much for the post.
(November 19, 2021 at 05:27 PM)badass_kid Wrote:
Hey g6jo here,
The price is a firm $800

deal with caution with retard who is selling config which you can legit make by watching youtube tutorials and make it in 15 minute urself with no experience and knowledge in config makings.
AND HE IS SELLING THE SHIT FOR 800$, HE DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING IN OPENBULLET AND IN CRACKING IN GENERAL LOL!
HE CANT EVEN TEST HIT IN DEBUGER LOL SO MUCH RETARD

Hey badass_kid, Nice seeing you. Since you decided to discuss our deal i will go through EVERYTHING accurately.

Upon you reaching out to me you asked for an openconfig script with 500CPM and Able to Bypass Captcha. I told you straight off the bat that this was not going to be easy and said id make 2 scripts for both Netflix and Walmart incase one didnt work or you wanted to swap them out. And you said Okay, right off the bat we had communication problems ur english was absolute DOGASS and you purposely evaded my messages. So i went ahead and made both scripts. During the development process i realized i was not gonna be able to bypass captcha, but ventured on and got it done anyway. Before our transaction i reached out to you and told you i had finished ur scripts. This is when you started to act ABSOLUTELY RETARDED. You asked me about how i got access to the API and evaded CAPTCHA, when i explained to you that OB does not need an API 100% of the time and that Captcha circumvention was fucking impossible you then said and i quote "I have a master programmer who says you need an API and its possible to evade CAPTCHA". This was a red flag to me. Why do you have access to someone who is an alleged "master programmer" and not have them make it? And 2 Where did this person get their info????? APIs are in no way needed for OB and you can use HTML elements when there isnt a API (Using HTML elements is no different than an using an API) Captcha Evasion on OB is not possible without the help of a a CAPTCHA Solver and even then Id have to charge you MORE than what i did and i didnt make it cause like you said you had a "master programmer" so i assumed he told you how to do the JS or atleast recommened a Captcha Solver. You are asking for OB which is used to send Requests from website to also send GET requests. Which is retarded and when i explained this to you, you refused to listen. I ignored this sign of ignorance cause i couldnt be bothered with you. During the transaction phase you wanted to use a sketchy ass Cracked.to Middleman and to avoid any suspicious shit i reached out to Omnipotent on YOUR behalf because u didnt and werent going to, and planned on stalling longer. Upon getting omni, i sent you the Walmart script. I told you what you needed to do and how to do it. YOU DID NOT LISTEN 1st off OB needs a Proxy List. This is known by everyone. You had used a single IP proxy, then claimed it to be revolving. Me and Omni stated that thats not how to set that up. And you, again, avoided what we said and instead started to insult me. So of course you continued to refuse to listen and said that the Walmart script was not hitting 500CPM. Which i said and pointed out AGAIN that your configurations were off and you needed to adjust and also asked how many accounts you had you then claimed to have 1000+ Walmart Accounts. Which if you had that many accounts thats okay but u didnt use a proxy list nor did you set the amount of bots to the correct number and instead had it maxed out. So after you refused to listen and continue acting retarded i offered the Netflix One which also had a 500+CPM and instead of taking that refused and called me a stupid and that you were gonna have your "real programmer talk to me". 1) Where tf is that nigga at dude??? He hasnt hit my line 2)Maybe you should do YOUR OWN research into shit that you want done. I also recommend you learn english and surround yourself around people that know shit, theres alot on RF that do and are great people. But it seems those people dont even like you so i only wish you the best or to atleast die painfully and soon. Also the fact that this can be done on Youtube and you were willing to pay 1k for it is hilarious. Enjoy that negative rep bozo. Rest In Piss You Wont be missed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Checker & Config Making Service [ Python | OpenBullet | Sentry Mba ] farhad12332100 32 4,681 10 hours ago
Last Post: farhad12332100
BUYING OF config / checker 3subs 0 173 January 25, 2022 at 11:55 PM
Last Post: 3subs
SELLING AWS checker python | AWS config for OpenBullet farhad12332100 0 366 December 16, 2021 at 11:15 AM
Last Post: farhad12332100