SELLING MEGA Premium - 16TB One Year Membership Accounts
by Paninisama - October 22, 2020 at 08:56 PM
[Image: Mega-logo.jpg]

Mega Premium ~ One Year Membership. Condition is "New" - One Year subscription only.

Reliable Storage and Fast Transfers

We make secure cloud storage simple and convenient.

End-to-End Encryption

Your MEGA files and chats are encrypted with keys controlled by you.

Secure Communication

You can exchange messages, share your files and have audio/video calls with MEGA's end-to-end encrypted chat.

[Image: 20201022-194851.jpg]

[Image: 20201022-194818.jpg]

Never run out of storage again with MEGA Premium 16TB package.

[Image: 20201021-183510.jpg]

I am selling a one year subscription to the number one rated cloud storage distributor, with over 200 million active subscribers. You will receive all the details needed to access your one year membership and have the piece of mind buying from me that you'll be the only one using this account.

How it works:

Important: Once you receive your login details it is important that you don't change the password. Leave everything as it is, otherwise I won't be able to help you over the year.

Please note this purchase is for One Year subscription to MEGA Premium 16TB only. Once the year is up, the subscription will cancel.

You are responsible for the content added to your storage. I am not liable for anything if your account gets suspended due to the content you download/upload onto your account.

Any questions or unsure of anything message me first before buying. As the nature of the purchase once finalized on my end does not come with a refund!
  • Payment is to be made by PayPal or Cash App
  • No chargebacks! You will be reported to site mods and your info will be leaked.
  • No refunds.
  • Do not leak this on other sites! For personal use only. (No reselling)
  • PM me to discuss, I'll respond within the hour. Or message me on Telegram for a faster response. (GMT)

https://t.me/Easy8Digital
Sorry but mega have ip lock system from now on and you are selling literally stolen account which means if owner wants to kick you, he can.How you can give ensure ?
Accessing a MEGA account from a different ip wouldn't cause any concerns as the buyer will be the only one using the account.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Crunchyroll Premium ~ One Year Membership Paninisama 0 119 October 06, 2020 at 02:26 PM
Last Post: Paninisama
I will create a Canva Pro account valid for one year andrewf 2 347 April 13, 2020 at 03:26 PM
Last Post: Apexlej
AVAST Premier 1 Year Accounts Mrgiver 4 445 November 18, 2019 at 12:22 PM
Last Post: Mrgiver