SELLING LEFTYS MASS EMAILER [INBOX] [SPOOF] [NO LIMIT] [FRESH SERVERS] [SPINTEXT] [LIFETIME]
by noLefty - November 28, 2021 at 02:18 AM
[Image: tlogo.png]

Mass Send Unlimited Emails from Any Email Address and Hit Inbox Everytime!
Are you looking to use you're Massive Email List and Spread a HTML Letter or FILE across one of 'The Biggest Mail Cloud-Server Networks'
With our new Spam Bypass System, No Limit Campaigns and Fresh Servers. There is No Need To Purchase A SMTP Ever Again!

[Image: app.jpg]

[Image: proof.gif]

[Image: tlogo2c.png]

You Never Have To Purchase A SMTP Again!
Save money and time by using our huge cloud hosts system! no more half completed campaigns
because STMP went offline or was banned. We have a cluster of networks from all different systems across the world
to maximize uptime and minimize spam detection, then send your emails straight to inbox!

The Latest Spam Bypass Technology
We perfected the speed of sending and the inbox rate is almost perfect. With the Random Sender option the emails
are spread across multiple networks so the mail providers think that's a common email that is send around the world.
there is no stopping any letter or message from us. 😈

Spin Text, Every Email Unique
Use words like {currentemail} {time} and {date} for more personalisation and can sometimes improve inbox rates
also you can have the mailer choose randomly the text between the {--} tags "{-Sentence 1|Sentence 2|Sentence 3-}"
there is no limit to the amount of words you fit inside of the tags.

Email Randomizer
This option will prevent chaining and will change the from email every few minutes
as some email providers flag emails that are sending from the same email domain as the person that are sending to.

[Image: prices2.png]
Please add me on discord:
Lefty#9774
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 2 Weeks (1w, 16h remaining).
Ban Reason: continues to bump threads more than once a day.
I bought your service from another forum LOL , i sent you 25$ you sent me your sender and it wasn't working i was going to send u 25$ after u fixed it , but u never did. Good luck anyway

Please deal with middleman with this guy boys
(November 28, 2021 at 02:20 AM)nest0r Wrote: I bought your service from another forum LOL , i sent you 25$ you sent me your sender and it wasn't working i was going to send u 25$ after u fixed it , but u never did. Good luck anyway

Please deal with middleman with this guy boys

Anyone with a basic understanding of how mailing works know that this is fake lol
he probably just spoofed it then marked it as not spam to inbox it, deleted it then re-sent it
online if you need any help
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 2 Weeks (1w, 16h remaining).
Got any vouches or any trails?
do you offer trial?
can we do with middleman?
i would love to have demo
I added you on discord, I'm interested.
(December 19, 2021 at 11:01 PM)EtZeta Wrote: I added you on discord, I'm interested.

Let me know if you need any help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING InboxReaper (inbox searcher & checker for hotmail, yahoo and much more) UkrainAnonym 34 12,275 January 18, 2022 at 03:54 PM
Last Post: UkrainAnonym
SELLING MASS EMAILING SERVICE | [INBOX] [SPOOF] [NO LIMIT] [NO SPAM] [SPIN-TEXT] [LIFETIME] noLefty 35 3,246 January 17, 2022 at 11:48 AM
Last Post: immortal419
SELLING Strategy to send mass emails of 50MM GMAIL, Yahoo, Hotmail, ETC. Kekus 32 9,237 January 03, 2022 at 04:17 AM
Last Post: Kekus