SELLING Keylogger
by Ghostmela - September 20, 2021 at 08:26 AM
Still selling keylogger

I bought his software for $100, but it cannot escape the antivirus detection and cannot be used. He recommended me to buy encryption services and gave me the purchase link. I paid $80, but he said I was cheated. This man is a garbage liar! Don't buy software with him. Almost all the software he sells is free on the Internet.
(October 29, 2021 at 09:06 AM)aa520520 Wrote: I bought his software for $100, but it cannot escape the antivirus detection and cannot be used. He recommended me to buy encryption services and gave me the purchase link. I paid $80, but he said I was cheated. This man is a garbage liar! Don't buy software with him. Almost all the software he sells is free on the Internet.

You are a kid bro. You think you can spoil my reputation by doing this? I have sold programs for others with no complaint . Do you think malware stay undetected from AV forever, My only happiness is you said it works then after sometime, got detected by AV. I told you use a crypting service. I can’t code a crypter and I don't sell what I don’t have, you disturbed for a crypting servie, I checked on the darkweb and I saw data-encoder.com. I have never used that I saw someone recommend that. You said you were scammed with that. How does that have to do with me? I told you contact the admin of data-encoder.com but you came here saying thrash about me. You’re a frustrated kid bro. Why not show the forum or the admin the screenshot of our chat. I am happy you bought a software from me and I gave it to you and it even works. I’m happy bro.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Keylogger + clipper Ghostmela 1 409 September 16, 2021 at 07:38 AM
Last Post: Ghostmela
SELLING Keylogger Ghostmela 0 312 September 06, 2021 at 07:28 AM
SELLING Keylogger Ghostmela 0 298 August 17, 2021 at 12:14 PM