SELLING Indian Defense Missile System
by zurichthomas - October 03, 2021 at 12:09 AM
why waste time away from forum? you accepting middleman... you want to send sample on telegram? I will wait for someone else to contact you and confirm this.
Dear Brueh why you are annoyed.
I am with you brueh tell me how to proceed.
I suggested Telegram for quick response. Else you tell me how to go ahead i will follow your suggestion breuh. You are senior on forum. I respect you brueh and willing as you instruct me that how should i send you sample or contact with you my dear bueh Smile
Here are Samples
Every One Come for Samples and Just waste time by making long Discussion on Telegram
Serious Buyers may Check The Samples I provided Above
If they want to make deal then Contact me Telegram @zurichthomas
Best Trusted Escrow Service is https://raidforums.com/Announcement-Offi...an-Service
Old data, waste of time and money
(December 03, 2021 at 01:53 PM)9i5h7h4vvk Wrote: Old data,  waste of time and money
do you have link to old post?
I like this type of data let see sample
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching/Spamming
Scam alert be careful everyone
(October 28, 2021 at 02:11 AM)zurichthomas Wrote: Dear Brueh why you are annoyed.
I am with you brueh tell me how to proceed.
I suggested Telegram for quick response. Else you tell me how to go ahead i will follow your suggestion breuh. You are senior on forum. I respect you brueh and willing as you instruct me that how should i send you sample or contact with you my dear bueh Smile
thanks  you so  much for sharing link ....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING State Administration for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense | ATW Asuna 1 674 Yesterday at 04:06 AM
Last Post: Asuna
BUYING Information about High Tech Weapon(Missile, UAV, Aerospace) blockparty512 0 1,474 November 01, 2021 at 06:32 AM
Last Post: blockparty512
SELLING Ministry of Defense database Ra7en 8 5,924 July 28, 2021 at 07:32 PM
Last Post: Ra7en