SELLING Indian Defense Missile System
by zurichthomas - October 03, 2021 at 12:09 AM
I want to sell secret data regarding Indian Defence System acquired from Related Department
 (Serious Buyers may contact me only)
Escrow Accepted 
My Telegaram id is @ZurichDragon
(October 03, 2021 at 12:09 AM)zurichthomas Wrote: I want to sell secret data regarding Indian Defence System acquired from Related Department
Escrow Accepted 
My Telegaram id is @ZurichDragon

What kind of data we are looking here exactly. And again, can you share few samples..

Willing to pay, if its legit ones..
Contact me Telegram @ZurichDragon
show some sample..........
this seems scam. user is not replying on tg.
I am available on Telegram Bruh 24 hours . But i do not respond more who are just time wasters
If you are serious to buy then come on Telegram @ZurichDragon
If you are saying that I am scammer then I already have said that Escrow and Middle Man is accepted and Omni the owner of RF is known very well about my deal and he remained Middle Man and satisfied from my dealings.

Serious Buyers are Most Well Come 
And Please time wasters remain away Smile
I want to sell secret data regarding Indian Defence System acquired from Related Department
Escrow Accepted 
My Telegaram id is @zurichthomas

My Previous Telegram is no more working. You can contact me via new Telegram @zurichthomas
Contact me Telegram @ZurichDragon
(October 26, 2021 at 01:31 AM)zurichthomas Wrote: Contact me Telegram @ZurichDragon
If you're not supplying any examples, then don't expect anyone to message you or take you seriously.
(October 26, 2021 at 01:37 AM)AgainstTheWest Wrote:
(October 26, 2021 at 01:31 AM)zurichthomas Wrote: Contact me Telegram @ZurichDragon
If you're not supplying any examples, then don't expect anyone to message you or take you seriously.

hahaha, facts
Samples for high lvl dbs are not usuallyu expected but these days, you may as well supply they're not goign to hurt the db value really
What is this price? Can moderator confirm this legit?
Please contact me brueh for details on Telegram @zurichthomas

Samples will be provided for satisfication dear.
I respect real serious Buyers by heart and provide them satisfactoty  stuff with happiness
I am available at @zurichthomas

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BUYING Information about High Tech Weapon(Missile, UAV, Aerospace) blockparty512 0 1,477 November 01, 2021 at 06:32 AM
Last Post: blockparty512
SELLING Ministry of Defense database Ra7en 8 5,930 July 28, 2021 at 07:32 PM
Last Post: Ra7en
SELLING Aerospace/Defense Company WICK1 10 2,288 February 15, 2021 at 08:18 AM
Last Post: sisimores