SELLING I will sell an smtp-imap checker with search and download of emails
by DepoSM - September 25, 2021 at 07:10 PM
I will sell smtp-imap checker

What he can do:
Check email:pass to the imap valid
Check email: pass to the smtp valid, plus sending a test email to any mailbox
A receipt for letters on request by a keyword in the sender of the letter, email, subject or letter, as well as a search for any phrase or EMAIL
The search is performed throughout the mailbox, all data for each keyword is placed in separate folders.
Downloading emails found on request to folders with a key request, the format of the downloaded file is. eml
Checker has a huge database of already known rules for connecting to the mail systems of the world, more than 100k, as well as in the process of self-learning and expanding its list of rules.
The list of rules can be edited manually
The checker works via HTTP, SOCKS5, SOCKS4, supports authorization by login: pass
Built-in brut of simple email via smtp-imap for several passwords
The software works under windows
The speed of checking is from 1 to 5 million rows per day, depending on the operating mode.
Multithreading is present

Price - $500

With the software, I provide a budget option recommended for the work of server managers and SOCKS5
The list of links is about 15 from where to download databases email: pass
Manual on the functionality of the software
Help with setting up the software, installing it, and other questions about the mailing list.
Payment in BTC
Jaber connection
[email protected] IMPORTANT I sell several copies.
All updates that I will do are free

Sorry for English, it's not my native language.
Today, by the evening, I am expanding the functionality, adding the ability to download all emails and attachments from mailboxes
Copies remain in the mail
The mode will work multithreaded, via sockets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PAID-STICKY [Shells - smtp - cPanels -Premium Accounts - RDP - FTPs - PHPMailers - WebMailers] OdinShop 341 39,728 10 hours ago
Last Post: OdinShop
SELLING SMTP Checker - Multithreaded | TheJavaSea 30% OFF LarryNet 3 342 November 24, 2021 at 12:22 AM
Last Post: Patrick1100
BUYING Bulk SMTP OfBlades 0 199 November 19, 2021 at 05:18 AM
Last Post: OfBlades